Nashville 2019

As we all saw the announcement (I think 26 had posted that a while ago) that the draft is officially going to be in Nashville next year (prepare for the country music) lets have fun...

*Sometime in the near future*

Roger Goodell: "The 2019 NFL draft is now open, the __________ are on the clock." 

Fill in the blank. 

While it wouldbe great to see the cheaters bomb so horrifically that they pick #1 (and the national media shoving their heads so far up their own a$$es that they're still able to talk about how great the pats are) it seems unlikely. 

I think it will be the Dolphins or Bengals with the Jets as my wild card. 

1 hour ago, BrotherChazz said:

New England Patriots

They trade Danny Etling to a QB needy team before week 6 because said team assumes he must be good if the Pats drafted him. Said team bombs, and NE gets the first pick. 

This ^^^^^

I think Cleveland has a good chance of holding onto the top spot.  I know they just got their QB, but the team is still young, they will take time to come around, and their coach stinks.  Seriously, 1-31 over the last two season?  Who keeps a job in the NFL with that record?  

4 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Fins. I looked at their schedule and team make-up in combination with coaching and I really don't see more than 3 wins.

That's my pick, too. They could easily become the new Browns, given the cap hell they're in.

The Mexico Aztecs

A Self Made Billionaire offers to buy into NFL and offers to pay for all transportation and hotels for all teams visiting his new team.  In addition he is building a new stadium with his own money with state of art facilities and hotels connected to stadium via private underground rail.

9 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Do or die years for Flacco and Harbaugh. 

2 things that will be interesting to see.... 

1- If Flacco actually improves with the youngin breathing down his neck. 

2- If Flaco isn't great, how long until Harbaugh pivots to Jackson. 

Also, on the North, how much longer can Mike Tomlin do nothing with a stacked roster and still keep his job? 

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

2 things that will be interesting to see.... 

1- If Flacco actually improves with the youngin breathing down his neck. 

2- If Flaco isn't great, how long until Harbaugh pivots to Jackson. 

Also, on the North, how much longer can Mike Tomlin do nothing with a stacked roster and still keep his job? 

1. With flacco’s contract situation i think this is his last year in Baltimore 

2. The Steelers never fire coaches. They just don’t. But i think tomlin has major flaws.

The title says Nashville, and I like Nashville a LOT. I hope to have our condo there sold before 2019 (or even next week!), but I’ll miss spending a lot of time there. Great town. 

• Like (+1) 1

I now live north of Nashville & have been in the area for some 10 yrs the city is growing like crazy & with the Preds & the Titans both doing well & not to mention all there is on Broadway & 2nd Ave plus with the stadium being right with in walking distance it's gonna be one hell of a party !! 

The NHL all star game put Nashville on the map for a destination for all things entertainment & sports combined & it's going no where but up from here on out !