Deadspin might want to delete this

Their preseason take on the Vegas Golden Knights.

https://deadspin.com/wow-the-golden-knights-are-going-to-be-bad-1796327043

Welcome to impossible: The Golden Knights and the NHL miracle that makes no sense

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/may/22/vegas-golden-knights-stanley-cup-nhl-success-reasons?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Edited by PromoTheRobot

How wrong can you get? In all fairness, a lot more media outlets probably predicted the same. It is funny how the article kinda made fun of the people that predicted the Knights would be good

6 hours ago, Dante said:

How wrong can you get? In all fairness, a lot more media outlets probably predicted the same. It is funny how the article kinda made fun of the people that predicted the Knights would be good

It was wrong but not surprising.  People get things wrong.  A lot of people on here thought GMTM would do a good job.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was wrong but not surprising.  People get things wrong.  A lot of people on here thought GMTM would do a good job.

dude , funny in early  2017, really freaking old that every hockey take you have somehow goes back to GMTM and Lehner..cmon man, give us a break.

I did not read the article..but i am going to bet nary a soul on this board would have predicted Vegas being in the SCF. I thought they would not suck, but I did not think they would make the playoffs that's for damn sure.

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

only the NHL could bugger up the punishment of an expansion franchise awarding

If I paid $500,000,000 I don't think I would want to be languishing at the bottom of the league for 5 years either. Since all the teams split the expansion cash, they probably should cough up some decent players.