Summa --- Laude? Glad I'm not a smart person

They knew ahead of time that the computer flagged it but then brought the cake home anyway without checking it?  The box has the standard see through window on it that all cake boxes have.  This is another case of someone intentionally trying to drum up fake controversy.

Listened to this story on the radio this morning.

As I understand it, the humiliated child graduated with honors .... from his home school.

So he was tops in a class of one.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Wonder what the algorithm would have done if her son's name was Dick.

I've known at least two branches of the 'Cummings' family.  I've just torn the 'C' page out of my address directory.  Now to explain it to the less earthy of my relatives.

19 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The kid was 'absolutely humiliated'?  I think life will have a few more stones to throw in his direction.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Listened to this story on the radio this morning.

As I understand it, the humiliated child graduated with honors .... from his home school.

So he was tops in a class of one.

Apparently he couldn't take the harassment from his classmates.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I've known at least two branches of the 'Cummings' family.  I've just torn the 'C' page out of my address directory.  Now to explain it to the less earthy of my relatives.

My parents have friends with the last name Gaey, which is pronounced gay. 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

My parents have friends with the last name Gaey, which is pronounced gay. 

The NFL published a list of banned names screened onto jerseys with several variations on that word, trouble was 2 players last names were already Gay

and most of that list was dredged out of someone's garbage mind at the NFL, nobody was going to put those terms on the back of their jerseys