Eagles Release LB Mychal Kendricks - Signing with CLE

8 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’d be ecstatic if we signed this guy. But I’m definitely not getting my hopes up. Literally every time a player gets cut someone comes and makes a thread about it and people talk about him coming to Buffalo. Every. Freaking. Player. Realistically the odds of it happening aren’t that great.

Yes, it's ridiculous how many threads we get about players being released. Some of them are not even worth it.

However, signing this player, makes a lot of sense.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Got it - he can only be signed once a team has been added to a made up list.  Interesting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Seriously? Do you honestly think he’s coming to Buffalo? NEWSFLASH: We don’t have any money to sign him. Seriously? SMH

Actully the Bills are in pretty good shape compared to many teams.

This is very wrong. 

Additionally as we have a lot of Cap space next year - we could be a team to offer him a nice signing bonus over 2-3 years and back load some money if he wants years.

There is no reason to assume he could not come to Buffalo - the question is does the FO see him as a player they want to go after.

2 minutes ago, Dalton said:

Got it - he can only be signed once a team has been added to a made up list.  Interesting.

Seems like a lot of writers limit their 'potential suitor' lists to playoff contenders, so I don't take them very seriously. 

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Good player but won’t come cheap...

Would rather they spend their meagre leftover resources upgrading bigger areas of need - OL and WR..

i hear you. but this piece would be tidy up the LBs immediately. major upgrade to Humber as  a starter.

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

You guys have made it so that I don’t want to sign this guy just to prove you guys wrong. One hundred percent he’s not signing here

Don't see many public admissions that "i'm truly a ****ty fan and dickhead" here. Nice stuff. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Don't see many public admissions that "i'm truly a ****ty fan and dickhead" here. Nice stuff. 

Really? How does that make me a “truly ****ty fan” lol that is just amazing. You have the brain cells of a dog so that’s a clever name for you. Truly awesome stuff

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Happens all the time on PPP

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Really? How does that make me a “truly ****ty fan” lol that is just amazing. You have the brain cells of a dog so that’s a clever name for you. Truly awesome stuff

The very definition of "****ty fan" is not wanting the team to succeed or improve just so you can be proven right on an opinion. Look it up. Cover One did about twenty videos on that very thing.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The very definition of "****ty fan" is not wanting the team to succeed or improve just so you can be proven right on an opinion. Look it up. Cover One did about twenty videos on that very thing.

I have no idea who or what cover one is and I really don’t give a ****. I stated before that I’d be ecstatic if we signed this guy. You guys act like we have a very high chance of signing him, and we don’t. Dickhead

18 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

You guys have made it so that I don’t want to sign this guy just to prove you guys wrong. One hundred percent he’s not signing here

Oh no, not this take!! “I’d rather be right than the Bills improve” is the worst take a “fan” can possibly have. I remember losing a couple of EJ fans because they couldn’t handle being wrong about him. The simplest rule of fandom is “Best interest of the team > my opinion on what’s in the best interest of the team.” That rule is 100% true in any and all situations.

17 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I have no idea who or what cover one is and I really don’t give a ****. I stated before that I’d be ecstatic if we signed this guy. You guys act like we have a very high chance of signing him, and we don’t. Dickhead

You did say that. So you want the Bills to. And then after stating that, you said I hope the Bills don't sign him just so some fans are wrong. That's Day One Play One . Kudos!!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language

38 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’d be ecstatic if we signed this guy. But I’m definitely not getting my hopes up. Literally every time a player gets cut someone comes and makes a thread about it and people talk about him coming to Buffalo. Every. Freaking. Player. Realistically the odds of it happening aren’t that great.

This guy is really a great fit for McDermott's Defense.

To good a fit not to pursue imho.
But i do not have all the background noise to consider. Gotta trust the FO.

get ur dun

17 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Oh no, not this take!! “I’d rather be right than the Bills improve” is the worst take a “fan” can possibly have. I remember losing a couple of EJ fans because they couldn’t handle being wrong about him. The simplest rule of fandom is “Best interest of the team > my opinion on what’s in the best interest of the team.” That rule is 100% true in any and all situations.

17 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You did say that. So you want the Bills to. And then after stating that, you said I hope the Bills don't sign him just so some fans are wrong. That's Day One Play One . Kudos!!

Ok well when he signs with the giants or the Steelers I’ll be disappointed and then I’ll come by to say kiss my ass

29 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yes, it's ridiculous how many threads we get about players being released. Some of them are not even worth it.

However, signing this player, makes a lot of sense.

yep

3 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Ok well when he signs with the giants or the Steelers I’ll be disappointed and then I’ll come by to say kiss my ass

I don't think we are going to sign him either. It's possible but not very likely. We do have the money and the need. We don't know if Beane and McD want him at his price or he wants the Bills at his price. Probably not.