Eagles Release LB Mychal Kendricks - Signing with CLE

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

On this note, I have always been intrigued by the Eagles dogged pursuit of getting rid of this guy (and, until now, being unable to)- I always though he was a decent linebacker. 

This is a good point.  Has to be a reason.

They should be all over him. He’s a really solid player.  

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

This is a good point.  Has to be a reason.

They don’t want to pay him a big contract and think they can replace him for cheap.  

When you win a SB, you have to let some really good players go.

Lets go McBean!!!!!! Get this done.

33 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Would be an interesting addition- He is definitely a rangy backer that would seemingly fit in with McD's system... But I think it'll depend on the staffs view of Milano. 

Can he play the the SLB???? 

22 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

If teams were willing to pay that they would have traded him.

I hope the Bills can get in on this.

I agree. I'm thinking around 5 mil per. I'm intrigued why Philly flat out released him? He's extremely athletic and versatile and seems to be very dedicated to football, def a McD guy. Kendricks/Edmunds/Milano-Lorax is interesting! Lot of speed and versatility,can really mix things up and confuse offenses with that trio , and suddenly the LB corps has serious upside and potential!

Just now, NewEra said:

I think for him to come to buffalo it would cost upward of 8 mill a year.  And I’m fine with that.

For an offensive player like a WR we may have to overpay, or even an OL. But I think players around the league know McD as a solid defensive coach and would like to play in his defense, especially with several other good players.