Gronk should take notes...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/japanese-college-football-scandalized-after-coach-orders-shocking-late-hit/ar-AAxD6h8?ocid=spartandhp

Japanese college football isn’t nearly the cultural phenomenon it is in the United States, with the sport far behind baseball and sumo wrestling on the athletic landscape. Nevertheless, a player’s egregious late hit during a game, and his public apology on Tuesday, has become front-page news.

Miyagawa apologized during a news conference Tuesday that was televised live across Japan, bowing to a 90-degree angle and holding it for several seconds, a sign of deep remorse, according to the Associated Press.

On Tuesday, Miyagawa said he has quit the sport.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

unfortunatley heart felt appologies from millionaires rarely happen in the USA.

you deny and deflect but never ever admit fault... and it works to..

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

WTH does him being a millionaire have to do with anything?

Gronk is a millionaire

think brother think, its not just a hat rack

and if you sitll can't put the rest otgether.. How many politicians movie stars etc.. have been caught donig something but never appologize they just deny it happened,  and deflect until it goes away, or it till it implodes upon them but in many cases they never have  pay the piper

Edited by ddaryl

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

The big difference here is an amateur college student quitting. And a pro player pulling down around 8M a year.

Will make the decision not too retire a lot easier. 

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

Gronk is a millionaire

think brother think, its not just a hat rack

i asked  a question,  you want to tell me or give a smart  response.

If i had to guess you either have class enough and dont like millionaires or you think he has deep pockets and might get sued which I think is ridiculous.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

i asked  a question,  you want to tell me or give a smart  response.

If i had to guess you either have class enough and dont like millionaires or you think he has deep pockets and might get sued which I think is ridiculous.

I answered it fully in my post above.

You have ZERO comprehension skills... Entitled millionaire punk like Gronk don't appologize they deny it or deflect it but never own up to it or appologize for it. Gronk is not alone in this phenonmenon

the whole might get sued thing ????  not sure where you picked that from

5 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I answered it fully in my post above.

You have ZERO comprehension skills... Entitled millionaire punk like Gronk don't appologize they deny it or deflect it but never own up to it or appologize for it. Gronk is not alone in this phenonmenon

the whole might get sued thing ????  not sure where you picked that from

Ok so i was right, it is your class envy.  Yes millionaires are bad, to each his/her own opinion.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

14 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Ok so i was right, it is your class envy.  Yes millionaires are bad, to each his/her own opinion.

ROTFLMAO....:lol:

yeah I wouldn't mind a few extra bucks, but my frustration is with the many who do not appreciate how good they have it, do horrible things. I wouldn't call it envy.. I really don;'t need much to be happy. In fact all I ask for is better healthcare so when I retire I don't go bankrupt.. in fact healthcare is the only reason I have ot keep working...

Next time I guess I won't use such a blanket statement cause I don't want ot upset you again.

I apolgize humbly

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

unfortunatley heart felt appologies from millionaires rarely happen in the USA.

you deny and deflect but never ever admit fault... and it works to..

I hear guys express remorse for injuries all the time.