Patrick DiMarco Expecting a Bigger Role in Bills' New Multidimensional Offense

A lot of reporters fail to make mention that DiMarco played for Daboll his rookie year in Kansas City, so he has some first hand knowledge. He only started a few games and was waived when the entire coaching staff was fired.  But he does know Daboll pretty well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hope this expanded role doesn’t cut in to Tolbert’s touches too much. ?

FTR, while I realize Tol-dozer is no longer on the team, my bitterness at his role in the offense remains. 

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

A lot of reporters fail to make mention that DiMarco played for Daboll his rookie year in Kansas City, so he has some first hand knowledge. He only started a few games and was waived when the entire coaching staff was fired.  But he does know Daboll pretty well. 

I can’t tell if this is positive or negative.

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I can’t tell if this is positive or negative.

Good point. I mean they were terrible that year, so that is definitely a negative. But there is a relationship there. DiMarco will be on this team for a bunch of reasons and I think he will be on the field more. I'm hoping Daboll has a evolved a bit since then, but if he is bringing New England concepts, they always have a full back and multiple tight ends. 

38 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Hopefully he means blocking. The guy has 43 career catches and 3 rushes in 6 years. Did we ignore the WR position this offseason for this elite level talent?

We have folks still thinking Joe webb and Logan Thomas are breakout stars Soo think it'll be an easy sell that dimarco is going to be a pro bowl pass catcher.

The offense will be one based on mismatches. He won't be featured, but if his number is called based on coverage, he will get his opportunities. This is in no way an indictment of Daboll's offense being one of run, run, pass, yawn....

23 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Sounds good as long as he makes the team.

Let us hope he doesn't. After his showing last year, one should have been able to say, "at least we won't have to watch him in 2018". He was beyond pitiful, he was putrid.

1 hour ago, Spiderweb said:

Let us hope he doesn't. After his showing last year, one should have been able to say, "at least we won't have to watch him in 2018". He was beyond pitiful, he was putrid.

You're exactly right, at least that's what I saw.

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Mismatches? 

What mismatches can we create with our current offensive personnel? Specifically DiMarco? ?

Really? There are always mismatches to be taken advantage of lmao?

Brandon Spikes covering DiMarco? I'll take that! The list goes on and on. It can be done. I hope they stay true to that formula. It's the way of the NFL these days, didn't you know that??