77% were wrong believing our HC wouldn't be fooled by the mirage of preseason, but the Allen Era begins week 2!

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Abstaining doesn't mean it doesn't happen...

Who do you THINK starts next week?

Ok, who do I THINK? Nasty Nate.

if I had to pick, I'd probably go with Josh. I don't want him to start just a teeny bit less than i don't want Nasty Nate to start.

1 minute ago, GoodHands15 said:

The first step is admitting it.

Welcome, brethren.

i REALLY didn't want him start right off. It's the EJ situation all over again. No veteran QB because we ran him off and the guy they signed can't make it out of PS. Drafted as a total project. Now starting (if he starts) because he's all we got. Bad QB roster management IMHO.

Hopefully it works out better this time.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

i REALLY didn't want him start right off. It's the EJ situation all over again. No veteran QB because we ran him off and the guy they signed can't make it out of PS. Drafted as a total project. Now starting (if he starts) because he's all we got. Bad QB roster management IMHO.

Hopefully it works out better this time.

You don’t think Daboll can scheme Allen away from this O-Line?

Edited by GoodHands15

7 minutes ago, GoodHands15 said:

You don’t think Daboll can scheme Allen away from this O-Line?

good point. We haven't seen the new offense yet.  If Daboll is good he should be able to make it work. Would there is a better chance of that happening than with Nasty Nate.

Josh could wind up and throw 5 or 6 bomb s a game to keep the d honest. Maybe connector get on a couple for example.

Just now, reddogblitz said:

good point. We haven't seen the new offense yet.  If Daboll is good he should be able to make it work. Would there is a better chance of that happening than with Nasty Nate.

Josh could wind up and throw 5 or 6 bomb s a game to keep the d honest. Maybe connector get on a couple for example.

Right. It makes the 2nd and short run more lethal when they are worried about a deep shot.

On 8/31/2018 at 11:12 PM, reddogblitz said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. 

He's been my guy all along.  You can laugh and count him out all you want, but none of us really know who it will be. Based on things he's said, I think Coach McDermott likes AJ more than a lot of people around here think.

We'll see what happens ...

So you staying with AJ as your starter? Lol.

Hopefully they go:

Week 1: Start Allen, pull him after 1st half, regardless of performance. Give confusing, mixed-message presser afterwards.

Week 2: Start Peterman, if he plays well, pull him immediately. Also, pull starting O-line. All of em. Then put Allen in.
Week 3: Start them both, running the Wildcat with Allen out wide and Peterman taking handoffs from Shady.
Week 4: Start them both again, with the stipulation they can only run Statue of Liberty plays between each other. Bench them both, insert Logan Thomas.

Week 5: Promote both to captain, trot them to center field prior to coin toss, and have them do their own coin toss before the real one to see who gets to be starter for the day. Run out & publicly rip the "C" label off loser's jersey to humiliate them further.

Week 6: Ask how you're not fired yet, then quit. At least you entertained yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

You're already in 2019 draft mode. 

Troll away douche.  

Not sure how recognizing the offense is void of talent is trolling...

The choices at QB are an interception machine or  innacurate rookie, c'mon, how do you think this is going to go? Fan hope has nothing for this impending disaster of a season. But hope away!

6 hours ago, AllenWillBust said:

Not sure how recognizing the offense is void of talent is trolling...

The choices at QB are an interception machine or  innacurate rookie, c'mon, how do you think this is going to go? Fan hope has nothing for this impending disaster of a season. But hope away!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000946566/Josh-Allen-throws-a-LASER-to-McCloud-for-a-14-yard-TD

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/qb-josh-allen-connects-with-streater-for-a-td

just hope you’ll stfu, Streater td was so

unimpressive amirite !! 

Whats your gofundme link ?   I’ll ship you a few dollars for Browns tickets.  

They played last year without a qb and made the playoffs.   I don’t think I get your point other than the LAMPS. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Peterman will start.

They're in no hurry to ruin Allen.

If this were part of the thought process, McCarron would still be on the team and Allen would be the 3rd string QB.

McDermott and Beane are clearly comfortable playing Allen this year, sooner or later.

Edited by transplantbillsfan