77% were wrong believing our HC wouldn't be fooled by the mirage of preseason, but the Allen Era begins week 2!

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Allen clearly isn’t ready so that leaves McCarron and Peterman.

If you follow the true process, both will play against Baltimore and we’ll see who wins the team. 

The competition doesn’t have to end in preseason.

I’ll mark you down as wanting one or two more preseason games to evaluate. Thanks

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  Yes, in any kind of sane football world the competition does in fact have to end with preseason.

If that's McDermott's "true process", it's a Bad Process.

If you have a guy that looks like Tarzan in the preseason, but plays like Jane in the regular season, you keep playing him?

How does that make any sense?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

This isn’t the Florida gators.     Nfl teams don’t do this.    You already know this though 

Maybe they should. Just because something is always done the same way doesn’t mean it’s right.

5 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

If it was a true competition Peterman has played the best and most consistent of the three. He may just have a short leash with the Rook breathing down his neck. Aj should be third only because our oline is so bad.

And all three QBs have played with different combinations of offensive and defensive players.

The regular season is the real test. Alternate them in the first game and see who comes out on top.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

If you have a guy that looks like Tarzan in the preseason, but plays like Jane in the regular season, you keep playing him?

How does that make any sense?

So true or what if your QB gets abducted by aliens. What are you going to do call the aliens and ask for him back? Start an alien? Snap the ball to the empty space? Why is no one but skydiver thinking about these scenarios. 

1 minute ago, Batman1876 said:

So true or what if your QB gets abducted by aliens. What are you going to do call the aliens and ask for him back? Start an alien? Snap the ball to the empty space? Why is no one but skydiver thinking about these scenarios. 

Because I am an out of the box thinker. That’s why I have over 60 US patents. :)

3 hours ago, Batman1876 said:

I think his parachute failed to open.

3 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Because I am an out of the box thinker. That’s why I have over 60 US patents. :)

I didn't know there could be that many different styles of buggy whips.