77% were wrong believing our HC wouldn't be fooled by the mirage of preseason, but the Allen Era begins week 2!

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Or because they jumped on the Peterman bandwagon last season because they hated Tyrod.  I just don't think you should ever allow yourself to be convinced by a Quarterback because he isn't the guy you hate.

I wasn't a Tyrod guy (didn't think he was awful but thought the Bills had already seen his ceiling), I wasn't a Josh Allen guy (think the kid is the best QB we currently have but still isn't the way I'd have drafted) and yet I have never allowed that to influence in any way what I feel about Nathan Peterman. You have to judge each QB on their own merits on the play they put on tape and on the field. Not on the fact that they are not that other guy.

Well this is about as well-said as it goes relating to the delusional views of Peterman.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The idiotic Cult of Tyrod  nonsense was born out of the hate instead of realizing he was just Mr. Right Now instead of Mr. Right that the Bills hope they have in Josh Allen.   Anyone with a decent eye knew damn well Mr. Right was not Nathan Peterman.

Mr Right now can score more than 3 points.

Mr quarterback purgatory is more like it.