Neighbor hood watch Granny extremely pissed for no invite to neighbor party

The guy filming sounds like a real winner too.  He reminds me of someone, but I can't place it right now, some random tv simpleton.

Why did she need a baseball bat to TP the house?

37 minutes ago, shrader said:

The guy filming sounds like a real winner too.  He reminds me of someone, but I can't place it right now, some random tv simpleton.

Why did she need a baseball bat to TP the house?

I think he was kinda egging her on. That's why he was recording it. Funny stuff

13 minutes ago, Dante said:

I think he was kinda egging her on. That's why he was recording it. Funny stuff

He definitely was.  He just sounded like a brainless goof the whole time.  I still can't place it though, maybe it was a random dunce character from Looney Tunes or something.

30 minutes ago, shrader said:

He definitely was.  He just sounded like a brainless goof the whole time.  I still can't place it though, maybe it was a random dunce character from Looney Tunes or something.

Definitely a cartoony type voice. Did you check out any of the other "Angry Grandma" videos?

5 hours ago, Dante said:

Definitely a cartoony type voice. Did you check out any of the other "Angry Grandma" videos?

Lol, they are funny as hell to me. He gets her heated with all the pranks. They got quite a few videos posted.

7 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, they are funny as hell to me. He gets her heated with all the pranks. They got quite a few videos posted.

The psycho dog is funny "Are you high? Yur eyes are all red. Did you get into my stash?" lol

• Like (+1) 1

Fun story,

When I played College football in Las Vegas, the team had a 6 bedroom house in a nice part of town that we used for parties. But we were nice enough to go around to all of our neighbors a couple days in advance and notify them of our party plans. Well, our neighbor right across the street happened to be Pat Morita... that’s right, Mr. Efin Miyagi! He said he would call the cops on us unless he could come to the parties. Needless to say, for 4 years, we partied on a weekly basis with the Master of the Karate Kid! Not only could he drink like a machine, but he was a funny dude! Rest In Peace Pat! We love you! 

Moral of of the story, invite the experienced lifers to your parties, they are fun as hell!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Best line: "I hope someone calls the cops on 'em.  I'd call 'em myself but I'm afraid to."

If you move around this great land of ours and notice people around you speaking with this woman's accent, you need to immediately stop what you're doing and make moving plans.

This **** is scary.

1 hour ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Fun story,

When I played College football in Las Vegas, the team had a 6 bedroom house in a nice part of town that we used for parties. But we were nice enough to go around to all of our neighbors a couple days in advance and notify them of our party plans. Well, our neighbor right across the street happened to be Pat Morita... that’s right, Mr. Efin Miyagi! He said he would call the cops on us unless he could come to the parties. Needless to say, for 4 years, we partied on a weekly basis with the Master of the Karate Kid! Not only could he drink like a machine, but he was a funny dude! Rest In Peace Pat! We love you! 

Moral of of the story, invite the experienced lifers to your parties, they are fun as hell!!!

That's pretty good. Extorting an invite.

Just now, Dante said:

That's pretty good. Extorting an invite.

I don’t blame him, got him and us all extra time with the trim walking around. 

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I don’t blame him, got him and us all extra time with the trim walking around. 

I say extra time Incase my wife secretly frequents these boards. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It scares me that people like this exist, can vote, drive, and have children.  I’m sure I’ll catch hell for this, but this is who I picture when I think of a die hard Trump

supporter. 

Her kid will rob me at an ATM one day 

Yeah, cause everyone hates it when minority unemployment is at an all time low. Or having a booming economy. Or fixing our trade policies. Really sucks having so few people on food stamps now. 

We get it, you hate the black community and love to see minorities jobless, leaching off the government, with no hope to better their lives. You would rather illegal immigrants take the jobs away from Americans of color. The black community is the most negatively affected group by illegal workers. But you don’t care about that, cause all trump supporters are dumb trailer trash hill billies.