Antonio Brown almost drafted by the Bills

"Perhaps if Buffalo had called a few minutes sooner, Brown would have been a member of the Bills."

And Antonio Brown would not have been Antonio Brown.

Good for him.  He'd have been completely !@#$ed if he was drafted by Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Didn’t see this posted anywhere: http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/05/antonio_brown_revisits_taking_draft_day_call_from_steelers_instead_of_buffalo_bi.html

FWIW, I think that he’s the best player in football. He’s better than Danny Batten.

Apples to oranges.  How many career sacks does AB have?

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Didn’t see this posted anywhere: http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/05/antonio_brown_revisits_taking_draft_day_call_from_steelers_instead_of_buffalo_bi.html

FWIW, I think that he’s the best player in football. He’s better than Danny Batten.

"He's better than Danny Batten"  

Internet wins today

We didn’t have a qb. Wouldn’t have mattered. He’d probably be on another team or out of the league by now. 

11 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

Wouldn't have mattered, he wouldn't have had a QB to throw to him to make him the Antonio Brown people want.

Weird. Made my post and then looked two above it. Way too similar. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

Wouldn't have mattered, he wouldn't have had a QB to throw to him to make him the Antonio Brown people want.

36 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

We didn’t have a qb. Wouldn’t have mattered. He’d probably be on another team or out of the league by now. 

Weird. Made my post and then looked two above it. Way too similar. 

I don’t know that he would have become the best player in the league but he certainly wouldn’t have been out of the league either.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know that he would have become the best player in the league but he certainly wouldn’t have been out of the league either.

Tough to say. If Deonte didn’t happen upon the Bills and have those ridiculous games does he sign with the Cowboys? 

If he shows up on a team that has enough wrs ahead of him he may never make the field and show what he could do. 

Two part question... 

1. How many teams give their undrafted free agents a chance to start? 

2. Of those teams how many have a qb that passes to them? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks