Anybody else mad about our draft hats?

I said this a few months ago... I've never liked the "Bills Mafia" term.  What is it even supposed to mean?  That we're rough and tumble or something?  I have no idea why this ever stuck with the fanbase.  When I think of the mob, I think of NYC, Philadelphia, or Chicago... not Buffalo.

How about "Bills Backers" or "Bills Fans"?  Hell, I'll even go for "Bills Nation".  "Bills Mafia" sounds like a term that a ten year old kid pulled out of his behind.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

I said this a few months ago... I've never liked the "Bills Mafia" term.  What is it even supposed to mean?  That we're rough and tumble or something?  I have no idea why this ever stuck with the fanbase.  When I think of the mob, I think of NYC, Philadelphia, or Chicago... not Buffalo.

How about "Bills Backers" or "Bills Fans"?  Hell, I'll even go for "Bills Nation".  "Bills Mafia" sounds like a term that a ten year old kid pulled out of his behind.

You must not have bothered to read the thread a few months ago.  Mafia as in family -- i.e., mess with one of us and the rest of us will have your back.  It started on Twitter and had nothing to do with the drunk idiots in the satellite lots -- they just adopted it and because of their antics that's what those who don't know better think it's all about.  The players actually love it -- again, from their Twitter interactions.  When a player signs or is drafted they are always welcomed into the "family" by Bills Mafia.

1 hour ago, Rebel101 said:

Lol I'm not filled with anger I just thought we could have had a better hat then what we got.

I’m glad you don’t have an anger management issue and I congratulate you on even noticing. I was too concerned with the players wearing the hats, apparently.... 

1 hour ago, sullim4 said:

You should make sure you show up to the future nickname threads. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

Teams all have nicknames on their hats some refer to their fans such as the seahawks. I would much rather ours said Bills Mafia then Billieve

Did they throw away all the other hats in the bills store, and are now only selling this one? I mean, if that was the case, I could see being mad about it. But I'm pretty sure they usually have dozens of different styles and colors available. Don't worry, I am sure you will be able to find a hat you like soon.