Anybody else mad about our draft hats?

13 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

People care too much about things that don't matter.

Are you saying every time you look at that hat you don’t have a sudden urge to bbq a puppy on a rotisserie served with a raspberry Melba sauce? If your answer is “yes”, how can you call yourself a fan? Don’t even get me started on the third down train whistle. 

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

And considered fairly stupid to everyone else over the age of 21.

I'm an italian american and 31 so don't use your opinions for the rest of the world...1 it is only a hat not that big of a deal.. 2 your line of thinking for an entire culture or age bracket is short minded 

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

You should make sure you show up to the future nickname threads. 

I like Bills Nation

6 hours ago, Dalton said:

Not worried in the least about draft hats but I do have a life so not missing anything I suspect.

Lol so you are saying by posting on the thread out of boredom is to say one doesn't have a life ???

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Whole bunch of "get off my lawn" posts here. The mafia term is very popular with players, and Lord knows we need something to entice them. 

So too was the “N” word very popular before we were all banned from using it to describe an entire race/nationality of people.

.....at this point I’m mad we have draft hats.

I had never really noticed the “fashion” aspect before, and I liked it that way. I’ll keep doing it my way, focusing on football. 

Not in the slightest bit. I’d be annoyed if the hat read “Bills Mafia” which I’ve never been a fan of.  Bills Mafia started as a hashtag term on social media and by chance happened to go viral. 

I don’t like the amazing fan base I love being referred to using a term that by definition is calling the fan base an organized group of criminals. I’d much rather have a hat, shirt or anything with the word “BILLIEVE” on it because I’ve been here billieving since I was young enough to remember. I’ve learned over the years the resilience this team and fan base is all about. I watched the comeback game from start to finish live and many times thereafter. I’ve felt up and down and the entire emotional spectrum over the years. But no matter what...one thing always remained constant. You gotta billieve. 

Edited by SoCoBills
  • Like (+1) 1