Anybody else mad about our draft hats?

I just checked.  The hat issue is item 734,398 on my list of things to be concerned about.

For those wondering, it's just behind "fear of world ending from massive comet strike" and just ahead of "will Justin Bieber release a new record this summer?" 

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Circle the Wagons would have worked better. The general design of all of the draft caps was hot garbage this year.I get a new cap every year and the sraft cap hasn't been in contention since Dareus' draft year. That was the last nice one.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I just checked.  The hat issue is item 734,398 on my list of things to be concerned about.

For those wondering, it's just behind "fear of world ending from massive comet strike" and just ahead of "will Justin Bieber release a new record this summer?" 

..maybe Dunkirk Don's hat company beat out New Era for the contract......bet the first 70,000 Bills fans in his new domed stadium get free hats to sweeten the deal...

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Not to mention, the whole Bills Mafia thing is quite offensive to Italian-Americans.

Oh, please. I'm Italian-American. I grew up around a lot of Italian-Americans, and a lot of Italians, and not a one ever cared about names that would even remotely be considered derogatory. You could call us WOPS or dagos or any other name and it never bothered a one of us.

They most certainly don't care about a term that pretty much no one uses in the US any more except to refer to a Bills fan.

As a matter of fact, most Italian-Americans would tell the rest of the world to grow some balls and pass the proscuitto.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

The NFL would not allow the term 'Mafia' on the hats. There were a few terms or slogans sometimes associated with other teams fans that were not permitted to be used for what I had read when they first unveiled the hats pre draft

Yep, what you posted from what I hear is correct.

Apparently the pats*** applied for "cheating pricks" and the league rejected it immediately. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1