Anybody else mad about our draft hats?

The Pegula's don't strike me as the types that want a bunch of fans running around in "Mafia" hats.  Especially when they're breaking tables, lighting themselves on fire and breaking bones.

The real question should be who at New Era is designing such ugly-ass hats?  Those 3D logos and letters gots to go...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’d jump through a burning table for a hat that read “Bills Mafia”.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I Billieve Baby!

I sold New Era hats for a long time and a lot of  the draft caps usually suck lol

They get cheesier every year

Yeah, this year’s hat was very childish. 

3 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I’d jump through a burning table for a hat that read “Bills Mafia”.

Yeah, this year’s hat was very childish. 

I can see why the Pegula don’t actively promote “Bills Mafia” . It’s not officially a slogan of the team and it’s popularity runs with younger crowds

alot of 60+ people don’t like the mafia association... it’s a newer term also first used by like nick Barnett when he arrived via FA

its not 30+ years old with a lot of tradition

42 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Teams all have nicknames on their hats some refer to their fans such as the seahawks. I would much rather ours said Bills Mafia then Billieve

Really? 

And people say I get mad over trivial ****.  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Teams all have nicknames on their hats some refer to their fans such as the seahawks. I would much rather ours said Bills Mafia then Billieve

So you're mad at a hat.  Interesting. 

Honestly, I didn't even notice the draft day hats as it was happening but seeing them today I am filled with rage.  Not regular, rap music offends me and kids are skateboarding on the sidewalks rage, but someone just cut me off today on I-10 and my big mac doesn't look like the commercial, visceral f@#$ing rage!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2