Josh Allen Responds to Jalen Ramsey's Trash Talk

4 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

There is stupid and there is racist depending on your demographic. Remember this so called stupid remark came from QB that had the highest wonderlic score, like that mean anything but I digress,  The players in the NFL who demographic looks like Jaylen is unforgiving for racist behavior and he will feel it with every sack.  

The world where I don't give anyone a free pass for racist remarks 

So you don't see Shady as a good role model?  

7 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

The world where I don't give anyone a free pass for racist remarks 

So Lavar Ball doesn't get a free pass either correct for his racist remarks?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

So you don't see Shady as a good role model?  

So Lavar Ball doesn't get a free pass either correct for his racist remarks?

Shady is the true leader of the team...….He has been silent on this racist situation but his friends in PA not so much.

as for Lavar Ball hell no he doesn't get a pass not sure what he did not a basketball fan  …..But football unlike other sports they don't need many reasons to hurt someone put a racist blood in the water and the sharks will make him pay. It will be a well earned lesson  besides he did well on his wonderlic he will learn quickly

7 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

They are focused on him because he thought he could get away his statement "if  it ain't white it ain't right" comment...….This demograpghic in Buffalo don't seem to mind the wonderlic kid saying racist things .      The demographic of players that look like Jaylen  in the NFL  can't wait to light his racist a$$ up.    There is an under current that you wouldn't understand but its real. Keep thinking his comments is water under the bridge. Ask the true leader of the team and that's  SHADY if you were wondering if its ok. old man Lorenzo & Kyle does not speak for the team    

Are you saying that all colored guys look alike?  

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Consistent too.

56% of the time, he's consistent every time!

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Are you saying that all colored guys look alike?  

Yeah, that's pretty racist of him.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It is just possible that not every member has read every single thread posted in the past week.

Yeah, but the news itself is pretty old. Chances are it's been talked about.

7 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

They are focused on him because he thought he could get away his statement "if  it ain't white it ain't right" comment...….This demograpghic in Buffalo don't seem to mind the wonderlic kid saying racist things .      The demographic of players that look like Jaylen  in the NFL  can't wait to light his racist a$$ up.    There is an under current that you wouldn't understand but its real. Keep thinking his comments is water under the bridge. Ask the true leader of the team and that's  SHADY if you were wondering if its ok. old man Lorenzo & Kyle does not speak for the team    

Well, considering you know none of these guys personally and are just some random dude, I'd say everything you are spewing is one giant guess.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

Give me a break.. the guy quoted a tv show he liked when he was 14. They are picking on him because he's a high profile rookie that is looked at as a boom or bust prospect. I guarantee you if Bills players had a problem with what he said we would have heard about it by now, but we haven't. Get over it. 

15 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

That quote was out of context and based off of Modern Family.  This has zero momentum now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Sure,but I was in the CanadianRockies last week so it was new to me.  There are probably others in similar situations who appreciated the information.

But you read about Allens quotes and any person with moderate unbiased coping skills  could figure out it wasn't racist. Maybe you could be the one looking at it racially and trying to project your feeling onto team members. This kid isn't racist. I hope you aren't either. No reason for it.

3 hours ago, BB@Shooter said:

But you read about Allens quotes and any person with moderate unbiased coping skills  could figure out it wasn't racist. Maybe you could be the one looking at it racially and trying to project your feeling onto team members. This kid isn't racist. I hope you aren't either. No reason for it.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am just saying that not everybody saw what appears to be old news.  I made no comment on anyone’s racial views.