Bills' OTAs Week 1 (May 22-24) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

Had a chance to listen to all three QBs.  Impressiveness (in order):  Allen, Peterman, McCarron

Love Allen's comments about getting hyped throwing a TD in practice.  Basically said "nothing's better than throwing TDs and I wanted to congratulate Ray-Ray on running a great route.  If everybody does what they're supposed to do it usually leads to success."

Sounds like a QB who won't be afraid to get in guys' grills if they're $#@$ing up.

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He deleted his account after we drafted Allen?

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did he really delete his account? I thought he was just still in mourning. Check the AZ Cardinals board... 

Yep, his username no longer exists. I actually respect that, in a weird sort of way.

1 minute ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Why the hell do so many people call him Tremaine Edwards?? Is it really that difficult to remember his name, Tremaine Edmunds?? Lol I heard numerous analysts say Edwards since we drafted him

Could have easily been autocorrect from a phone.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Could have easily been autocorrect from a phone.

Good call, didn't even think bout that. But I still hear numerous analysts say Edwards over the radio. Not a huge deal, but his name is not that hard to remember imo lol

Peterman, McCarron Splitting 1st team QB Reps at Bills' OTAs

Here are some notes and observations from today’s Bills’ OTA:

—Running back LeSean McCoy missed most of the practice with an illness, according to the team.  However, he showed up later in the session and participated in 11-on-11 drills.  Cornerback Vontae Davis and defensive tackle Star Lotulelei were the only regulars not seen on the field for the entire session, other than wide receiver Zay Jones, who head coach Sean McDermott announced had knee surgery and will miss some time.

4 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

Peterman getting all the reps. How come no one on here is freaking out about that yet?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It was simply Peterman's day to take 1st team reps as he's been alternating with AJM on a daily basis.   Not much to it at this early stage of OTAs.