Bills' OTAs Week 1 (May 22-24) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

32 minutes ago, eball said:

Jones was the end of the 4th.

Ha! ?

OK, maybe I suck at this and Peterman & Z. Jones will be great. But I’ve seen nothing from either to suggest last season was an aberration...

To John Wawrow and others.

Is the Bills policy of no media until the last day of OTAs standard NFL policy among teams, as we knew

things that on at opening of OTAs that went on with the Giants and Odell, and yesterday first day at Jets OTAs

everyone even knew how many snaps the 3 QBs got.

Maybe if the Bills were more fan friendly with injuries and other news it would be a positive, not a negative. 

13 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Is the Bills policy of no media until the last day of OTAs standard NFL policy among teams, as we knew

things that on at opening of OTAs that went on with the Giants and Odell, and yesterday first day at Jets OTAs

Maybe if the Bills were more fan friendly with injuries and other news it would be a positive, not a negative. 

i've definitely decided to be less of a fan since i'm not hearing any media updates until tomorrow.  how much more can this team possibly hurt us?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Each team's policy varies as to what days media is allowed in.

The only real exception is the mandatory minicamp taking place next month, of which all sessions are mandated to be open to the media.

jw

• Thank you (+1) 4