2018 Schedule Review Games 1-4

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Agree.  The Bills don’t have a QB or any real threat at WR. I’ve got no idea how they plan on scoring points.

It’s difficult to admit, but they aren’t going to score many points. It’s going to be a long season imo. Last season was supposed to be the beginning of the rebuild (contrary to what the regime claims), but this is the season where the rebuild really begins. It’s more about the development of Allen than on field results this season. I’d say that we are lucky to start 1-3. Baltimore is our best chance for a win, and it’s tough to win an opener on the road. 

9 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

So, for the 1st quarter of the season I predict the Bills to be 2 and 2.  The best part is that they are 2-0 in the AFC and have 3 of their 8 road games out of the way.

Love to read your thoughts on my Q1 predictions.

if we start 2-0 especially with them being afc wins, we are going to the playoffs....not too mention it would take the two most likely teams to tie with out of the question.

9 hours ago, mileena said:

Which of the first four teams made the playoffs last year? Only Minnesota, who lost its starting QB. The Bills did make the palyoffs. Those teams need to fear us. I'm not scared of any of them. I am especially not scared of Anthony Lynn (a loser who was run out of Buffalo) or Kirk Cousins (another loser who was run out of Washington) or an aging Rivers. 3-1 or 4-0 easily.

Chargers and Ravens were right there with us in the end, we just had the perfect storm for once and made it on tiebreakers. Packers played without Rodgers for half the year or they would have been a playoff team. This is a stuff slate of games to start the season. Throw in an unkown at the QB position no matter who wins the starting job and I could easily see a 2-2 start at best. 

• Like (+1) 1

I actually see us beating the Packers. Their defense has been horrible lately and Rodgers is their entire offense. The other games will be tougher. My optimistic prediction has us 2-2 beating Baltimore and Green Bay. Our whole offense is a bunch of question marks so it's hard to predict.

10 hours ago, Lfod said:

Well the Chargers straight gave the Bills a solid beating last year. So Anthony Lynn had the gamplan. I'm not very confident about beating the Chargers. 

Baltimore should be a win but I'm concerned that the offense might need games to Gel with the transition it's in. So I wouldn't be shocked if it's a win or loss. I think defense will keep the game in reach regulardless of the offense. 

I give the Bills more of an edge being it is their home opener, and the chargers have to travel all the way out to buffalo which is historically tough on a west coast team... 

Rex's crappy defense held Flacco's Ravens to 13 points two years ago, also in a season opener on the road.  The Bills' offense in that game was abysmal -- Tyrod at his worst and a gimpy Watkins.  If the Bills can get any decent production from their offense I actually think they could win this game by 10.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Baltimore - Flacco sucks and their D isn't what it used to be. Bills 28 Ravens 17.

San Diego - "San Diego" means whale's vagina. There's no way we lose twice in a row to the biggest kitty in the world. Bills 21, Vajayjays 14.

Vikings - They have a racist name, a QB most Bills fans wouldn't have traded EJ for, and their best receiver is white. Bills 17 Vikings 10.

Packers - Aaron Rogers is a crippled gimp with a gay beard and no receivers. Bills 42 Packers 3.

We'll go 4-0 to open the season. You heard it here first.

what a moron

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Baltimore - Flacco sucks and their D isn't what it used to be. Bills 28 Ravens 17.

San Diego - "San Diego" means whale's vagina. There's no way we lose twice in a row to the biggest kitty in the world. Bills 21, Vajayjays 14.

Vikings - They have a racist name, a QB most Bills fans wouldn't have traded EJ for, and their best receiver is white. Bills 17 Vikings 10.

Packers - Aaron Rogers is a crippled gimp with a gay beard and no receivers. Bills 42 Packers 3.

We'll go 4-0 to open the season. You heard it here first.

You know I live right down the street from San Diego and did not know that it meant whales vagina.

I learn something new every day.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You know I live right down the street from San Diego and did not know that it meant whales vagina.

I learn something new every day.

Really??  I thought you'd be bilingual by now!