Roll Call: Oops Babies

Gugny

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Unabashed love child... And proud of it!

Wow... How times have changed.

My Father is probably the most amazing person I have ever met.  Truly a hard working, loving, dedicated parent.  He just couldn't keep his d**k in his pants when I was a little kid.  He would work doing construction during the week, and then he was a bartender on Friday and Saturday nights.  I remember just about every Saturday morning, while eating cereal in my underwear watching morning cartoons, another bar skag would stumble out of my Father's room and out the door.  We joke about it to this day.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My Father is probably the most amazing person I have ever met.  Truly a hard working, loving, dedicated parent.  He just couldn't keep his d**k in his pants when I was a little kid.  He would work doing construction during the week, and then he was a bartender on Friday and Saturday nights.  I remember just about every Saturday morning, while eating cereal in my underwear watching morning cartoons, another bar skag would stumble out of my Father's room and out the door.  We joke about it to this day.

I am just joking...  Is he Irish? ??

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My parents were not married when I was conceived/born.  In fact, my father was married to another woman when he and my mother conceived me.  Talk about an oops baby.....

I have a friend who is a true love-child.  Her parents were both married to other people when she was conceived! 

They each divorced, then married each other, 23 years strong now. 

She has 8 half siblings and reunions are a blast.

37 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I have a friend who is a true love-child.  Her parents were both married to other people when she was conceived! 

They each divorced, then married each other, 23 years strong now. 

She has 8 half siblings and reunions are a blast.

Off topic, but similar to your aforementioned scenario:  A friend of mine was married to this chick (rotten B word, she was).  His father ends up banging her mother.  Both of their parents get divorced and his father/her mother end up getting married.  So, basically, my buddy was married to his step-sister.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Off topic, but similar to your aforementioned scenario:  A friend of mine was married to this chick (rotten B word, she was).  His father ends up banging her mother.  Both of their parents get divorced and his father/her mother end up getting married.  So, basically, my buddy was married to his step-sister.

Do both families get together for Christmas?

I wasn't but most of my family was. My grandmother had ovarian cancer in her early 20s. She had one half of one working ovary. Was told she'd have no kids. She had seven.

Also, my future mother in law was 39 and had gone through chemotherpy for lymphoma. Also was told there was no chance that she'd have a kid. Apparently there are articles about my fiance in a couple of medical journals somewhere.

My wife's family does this thing at Christmas every year where they write down memories of that Christmas in the same notebook.  If you look back about 15 years, there's a note from her cousin that says "this year my mom told me I was an accident".

• Haha (+1) 1