Rookie Premiere photo of Allen and Co.

18 hours ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

Ddkfgq3VwAAnQn3.jpg:large

"OK, boys, go over to the big blocks of Play-doh next, Starting Lineup is doing a relaunch and needs to make molds for your posable figures.  Mr. Mayfield keep your hands above waist level."

16 hours ago, blacklabel said:

These dudes will spend the day signing their name more times than they can count and taking tons of photos to be used for future card releases.  

Coach: "What do you mean my rookie QB prospect is starting camp on the DL?!?!"

Trainer: "Tunnel carpal."

17 hours ago, Skins Malone said:

Settle down now lol.  On the field yes.  I dont know why but Baker Mayfield annoyed me in that video...IDK why

It’s the hat. No chance someone who wears a hat like that has anyone who likes them.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/19/2018 at 3:10 PM, Limeaid said:

Wonder why no one wanted to stand behind #42 in front row?

There is obviously a missing person there and the person at opposite end of that row seems to belong there.

Second row is obviously having problems... Needs to shift left and is missing one.

#30 needs to step down.  Rows 2 & 3 shift left.

Then it would be starting with Row #1:

Wide...

Like the movie strips: "Black guys, help the white guys."

On 5/19/2018 at 4:23 PM, Maynard said:

The reasoning behind this photo doesn’t make sense. 4 bronco’s, 2 Steelers, 2 Cardinals, not just first rounders, etc.....dunno. ?

Actually there are 3 Steelers in that picture.  I find it ironic that the college battery of QB Rudolph and WR Washington that were drafted by the same NFL team chose not to stand next to each other as the three Broncos above

On 5/19/2018 at 4:15 PM, cd1 said:

Who is suppose to be in this photo? No Edmunds?

Edmunds is in the photo.  Just not the Edmunds drafted by the Bills

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

No he didn’t. Even the tweet says so.

He hit the left edge of the target but didn't put it through the ring (it bounced off).  Watch closely.  Sam and Josh were the only two to put it through.