Tyrod's Touchdowns

On 5/21/2018 at 11:09 AM, jmc12290 said:

See, I disagree.  I think Tyrod is one of the most forgettable QB's we ever had because he was boring.  His style of play, his unwillingness to take chances, it lulled me to sleep 95% of the game.

He was not effective, even with his arms and legs.  He was below league average in total TD's among QB's in his best season with possibly the best offensive personnel in Bills history, and by his last year, ranked 26th, barely edging out Jacoby Brissett who was traded and didn't play a full season.  He had 3 less TD's than Deshaun Watson and Watson torn his ACL week 7.  That's so freaking bad.

He coincidentally had his worst season with his worst offense ?

On 5/21/2018 at 3:03 PM, BobBelcher said:

Tyrod had his issues with consistency, but constant injury issues at the wr position during his tenure didn’t help his cause. Let’s hope AJ and Josh have better luck.

it seems like whenever tyrod started to develop chemistry with quality receivers like woods and Watkins or heck even harvin, they’d get hurt as soon as it was turning into something special

thats why I’ll be watching tyrod in Cleveland. I think if Landry and Gordon remain available through the season, he will be a better qb than he was in buffalo

100% agree, he was given less and less weapons every year of his career