Tyrod's Touchdowns

5 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

WHY are we still talking about TT? 

Every time the Bills finally shed some second rate QB, the few die hards cling to him like grim death.

Happened with Bledsoe, happened with Fitz, hell, there were even a handful who didn't want to let go of EJ.

• Like (+1) 3

I can honestly say the people on this board made me hate Tyrod more then I should have with their blind love for the guy and trying to find any stat or reason to point the finger at another team member or position group. Then the media came in doing the samething. He is allright, needs ALOT of help and things to go right to win a game and a def that plays shutout pretty much every game. I dont wanna watch a game waiting for 1 thing to happen that puts the game out of reach because we have Tyrod at QB.   IM glad he is gone and no longer have any ill-will towards him and hopefully, for him, he can improve on his short commings.  

• Like (+1) 2

I cant wait til i dont have to hear about tyrod anymore. Dude scored a couple tds(literally a couple)  in 6 or 7 games this year against playoff teams. Its time to move on and hope for better than mediocrity

Edited by Pbomb
  • Like (+1) 1

Tyrod has the talent and the athletic ability to be elite. The problem is that he has the mind and play style of a back up QB. That was his downfall in Buffalo and will most likely be the same issue in Cleveland. 

No one can break those back up habits and traits from him. It's been to deeply ingrained. That's how he survives in the NFL and he's to scared to change for fear of losing his place and it's costing him.

Like he's to afraid to take the training wheels off his bike and just ride. He is to scared to fall. By not taking risk for fear of looking bad it made him look bad.

Edited by Lfod

I’ve happily moved on but wish Tyrod all the best...

Wonder where he will be in 2019? He will still be wanting starter money from someone but doubt the Browns will be paying him again..

Might be the Giants if Eli pulls the pin after this year..

Tyrod Taylor is a good NFL quarterback.

The problem is, is that the difference between good NFL QBs and elite NFL QBs is so huge that if you don't have an elite NFL QB, you absolutely move on from a good NFL QB when you think you have a chance at an elite NFL QB.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Andy Provin just posted.  The first one against the Colts still made me excited re-watching.  Some of the Tyrod/Sammy connections were good to see again as well. 

Have no problem moving on from him but it's unfair to say he never provided some sweet moments at times

Yes, he was better as a  RB that could throw. Not a QB that could run

17 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

it's .500! HOORAY .500!

I know, right. 

and all these TT is 2 games over .500 fanboys scream how Andy Dalton sucks yet is 19 games over .500. Their hypocrisy is so comical.

18 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Andy Provin just posted.  The first one against the Colts still made me excited re-watching.  Some of the Tyrod/Sammy connections were good to see again as well. 

Have no problem moving on from him but it's unfair to say he never provided some sweet moments at times

That Titans game a few years ago.  Tyrod took the game over with his legs.  It was fun to watch.

I'm curious how the Tyrod story would have developed if Buffalo didn't continually lose his most effective offensive weapons for one reason or another. Is it any coincidence he looked best with Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Hogan, Karlos Williams, and Goodwin?

Buffalo gave him nothing to work with last year whatsoever beyond Shady.

Is he elite? No, he is not. But Tyrod can win games for you with the right supporting cast. 

Edited by alluro