COMEBACKSZN Manziel is back!

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I hope he does well in the CFL  and  keeps his life together. Hamilton not far from Buffalo . 

Side note Tim Tebow playing for Binghamton, NY Rumble Ponies AA baseball.

Is that the team that once was the Binghamton Mets in the mid-1990's  (lived there then).  

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/8620420-to-succeed-johnny-manziel-must-fully-embrace-his-cfl-reality/

Column from the Hamilton Spectator. Manziel's success depends on how seriously he embraces the CFL. Frankly, in betting the under.

Itll boil down to whether he enjoys the game or just being a star. They will learn quickly if he actually appreciates having a chance to be on the field. 

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's worth going. I'm lucky I caught a game at the old Ivor Wynne. It was like a trip back down Best St. to the old War Memorial.

And Cleveland Municipal Stadium. Some of the men's restrooms actually had thick plastic windows in them....three urinals and one toilet.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I know. You do not want an alcohol shortage.  Or are you speaking more for than the CAA when you use "We"?  

Personally I hope he ends up sitting on bench for a year.

Im saying, we don’t want the NFL’s garbage.......we got enough of our own.

17 hours ago, Sweats said:

Im saying, we don’t want the NFL’s garbage.......we got enough of our own.

When the Blue Jays TV ratings outperform the CFL, you need something. Manziel could be the best thing to happen to the CFL in a while. 

On 5/19/2018 at 10:07 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

The word was that the CFL would not let him sign a one-year contract. I wonder what the end-result contract looks like. 

Maybe he makes himself into a Flutie story and goes and gets a bunch of MVP's and Grey Cups, returning to the NFL as a savvy veteran creating a QB controversy.....with some other team.

hope for his sake that he actually has his life together and can right the ship that was once sailing towards a rather lucrative, if not successful, NFL career.

Or... He gets into a heated Timmy Ho's argument w/an employee, pinches one out and flings it @ said employee.

This could go either way.

Employee:

"This is not a Dunkin Donuts!  We don't call it a "Long John" here!"

JM:

"Oh you don't do ya!"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 4

On 5/19/2018 at 8:59 AM, FearLess Price said:

Hope this 2nd shot works for the kid. Its not how many times youve fallen bloody bruised dead and burried, its how many times you scratch claw climb and fight your way out of that casket to walk the world again

move+forward.gif

Sucks, because the gif is relevant on a couple levels.