COMEBACKSZN Manziel is back!

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Good move for him. He just has to stay away from Toronto, big city and his buddy Drake. 

Whoa hold on...his buddy Drake? What happened to "no new friends"??

1 hour ago, Ifartalot said:

He must have avoided the charges in his couple arrests because Canada has been cracking down on those with convictions of all types from entering their country. 

I was wondering about that too......DWI?  No Canada for you!!!

I am sure that Canadian beer having higher percentage of alcohol was not a factor.

I wonder if he can get an endorsement deal with one of the clubs in Niagara Frontier?

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He will be throwing to Luke Tasker. Pretty decent combo of talent. Luke has been good for the Cats and had a try out with the Jets. 

Yes Tasker seems to have a lot of promise which CFL will help develop.

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

The CFL was the only way. If he would of read my comments about him before he would of realized that. You have to earn that reputation back, those words mean nothing.

It's about time and I don't understand why he was playing games before. I still predict he gives up on it just because he delayed this action. 

If only he would have sooner sought out your opinion... 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I was wondering about that too......DWI?  No Canada for you!!!

The Ti-Cats worked him out in Buffalo last August but he CFL would not let him in the league then. CFL said they would consider him in 2018 if he met "certain conditions.

Guessing he met them.....or they're desperate and think he'll sell a lot of tickets for their struggling league. 

• Like (+1) 1