Summer Concert Roll Call

billsfanmiami(oh)

Going to see Paul Simon tonight.

Dead and Company x2 (The Gorge and Autzen Stadium)
Pearl Jam x 2 (both at Safeco Field in Seattle)

Pondering going to see shows by Leon Bridges, Father John Misty, The Roots, and Jackson Browne.

For the most part I won't see a band in the summer unless its outside.

Going to Magpie Salute and Gov't Mule at Jones Beach. Mule is doing a Pink Floyd set. Wish You Were Here doing a normal set.

Maybe see Umphreys at the Great South Bay music fest a few days later.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Going to see Paul Simon tonight.

Dead and Company x2 (The Gorge and Autzen Stadium)
Pearl Jam x 2 (both at Safeco Field in Seattle)

Pondering going to see shows by Leon Bridges, Father John Misty, The Roots, and Jackson Browne.

Father John Misty is an awesome musician, just be prepared for a potential meltdown if he's in one of his political rant moods.  Leon Bridges should be a great show

Ive seen a ton of Bills gear so far at ROTR. Have talked to a bunch of Bills fans. Yesterday we had to evacuate the stadium for almost 4 hrs for what amounted to a few drops of rain. Oh well, made up for it once we got back in. Stone Sour & Avenged Sevenfold were the big names last night, both real good. Tonight is Tool which is my favorite band, so I’m pretty pumped. 

Saw Tricky a couple of weeks ago. 

Today my body is paying the price for bouncing around the Misfits mosh pit last night.  Great time.

Upcoming shows, in no particular order:

Satyricon

Slayer (with Testament, Anthrax,  & Lamb of God) - twice

Primus & Mastodon

Foreigner & Whitesnake

Judas Priest & Deep Purple

Ghost

Already been to Jason Isbell, Decemberists, Brandi Carlile and Jukebox The Ghost. Still up David Byrne, and additional shows by Decemberists and a twin bill with Jason Isbell and Brandi Carlile. Tried for Joe Jackson at Tarrytown but the tickets went instantly. 

49 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Already been to Jason Isbell, Decemberists, Brandi Carlile and Jukebox The Ghost. Still up David Byrne, and additional shows by Decemberists and a twin bill with Jason Isbell and Brandi Carlile. Tried for Joe Jackson at Tarrytown but the tickets went instantly. 

How'd you like Brandi?  I had goosebumps during a few of her songs.  She's amazing

24 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

"ONLY" Ryan Adams????  That's going to be a hell of a show

Oh, it's going to be an amazing show, but I've been lazy and haven't grabbed as many tickets as I should. 

I did have to sell my kidney to get Mrs. Electric Justin Timberlake tickets for 2019. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just read that Ryan Adams was on the Voice last night?  Not sure how I feel about that....i want to think he is above that kind of commercial crap....but i suppose that just makes me sound snobby

On 5/21/2018 at 12:49 PM, TheElectricCompany said:

Oh, it's going to be an amazing show, but I've been lazy and haven't grabbed as many tickets as I should. 

I did have to sell my kidney to get Mrs. Electric Justin Timberlake tickets for 2019. 

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

Just read that Ryan Adams was on the Voice last night?  Not sure how I feel about that....i want to think he is above that kind of commercial crap....but i suppose that just makes me sound snobby

He could do worse. I'll start getting concerned when he does Pepsi or Enterprise commercials. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/20/2018 at 10:21 PM, The Poojer said:

How'd you like Brandi?  I had goosebumps during a few of her songs.  She's amazing

Brandi is one of my favorites of all time.  Saw her in Buffalo two years ago at Ani Difranco's venue.  She sang Amazing Grace unplugged with all the lights off.   500 people singing Amazing Grace in the dark.   One of my favorite concert moments of all time.

On 5/20/2018 at 9:05 PM, Buffalo86 said:

Saw Tricky a couple of weeks ago. 

Today my body is paying the price for bouncing around the Misfits mosh pit last night.  Great time.

Upcoming shows, in no particular order:

Satyricon

Slayer (with Testament, Anthrax,  & Lamb of God) - twice

Primus & Mastodon

Foreigner & Whitesnake

Judas Priest & Deep Purple

Ghost

I've always wanted to see primus.  they've come to the area before, but i always seem to miss them.  I've never heard mastodon, but some of the guys are from the rochester area, and i know some of the family quite well.

On 5/21/2018 at 12:07 PM, Max Fischer said:

Recently saw:

- David Byrne (highly recommended)

- The Fratellis (a lot of fun)

On Tap:

- Jack White

- The Decembrists

l've always wanted to see david byrne.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.