Josh Allen. Let's get real people!

We have the prototypical QB that we have been begging for since the retirement of Jim Kelly! HUGE arm, BIG body, and INTELLIGENT! Give this kid some Solid mentoring and a little time and we won't regret this pick.  Now get behind our young QB and show him the support that BILLS fans are famous for! 

Edited by Returntoglory
  • Like (+1) 9

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

6 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

We have the prototypical QB that we have been begging for since the retirement of Jim Kelly! HUGE arm, BIG body, and INTELLIGENT! Give this kid some Solid mentoring and a little time and we won't regret this pick.  Now get behind our young QB and show him the support that BILLS fans are famous for! 

The responses to a non biased post you  get here blows me away. I guess be happy people don't respond the same face to face. Would make for some seriously stressful small talk huh? ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

Heard the same about EJ.  I'm rooting for the kid (obviously), but I still would have preferred Rosen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

I agree, he is a great prospect. I'm very excited.

As far as the critics are concerned, people on message boards  LOVE to be right. They love to be able to say "see, I told you so. My football knowledge is better than yours. I knew the front office is incompetent."....I know I do!

And the odds are way better that just about any QB that is drafted isn't going to be become a star, so they play the odds. "Oh, my veteran eye had this guy pegged. Knew it the day they drafted him. Maybe you'll learn someday..."

Allen is easily the best prospect the team has had since Kelly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Can any of these real people we are getting play wide receiver? 

Thanks for keeping it real, man. I'm very concerned about it. Instead of getting excited about finally having a great prospect in a Bills uniform after 30 years, I think it's a perfect time to piss all over that, and worry about the Wide Receiver situation.