[Vague Title]I know its hard to believe

The Bills have been in the gutter for a long time...we all know..longest playoff drought in sports etc.  And it sometimes it makes it hard to believe things will ever change.

But..we have a first year coach of a team who everyone thought was just out to tank who took us to the playoffs.

Thats why eventhough i know its hard to believe...i find it odd that so many Bills fans say if Allen doesnt workout Mcd and Beane are gone or better yet should be gone...How would everyone feel if someone told you a few seasons ago...hey we are gonna bring in a guy who has never been a head coach but in his first year he is going to break the playoff drought.  People would be worshipping this guy like a god.

Well it happened.  I know people dont like the Allen pick but thats who we got.  At the end of the day we have a first year coach who broke the longest playoff drought in the history of sports with a team no one thought was going anywhere.

Thats huge.  Anyone who says they thought the Bills were making the playoffs before the season is full of it.  

I think we may have something special in Mcd.  Go Bills!! Our time is coming soon!!.

Edited by Skins Malone
  • Like (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

We have been consistently mediocre, but here’s hoping for better things. 

I agree.  But i think there might be reason for hope finally.  Honestly though...if someone told us a coach was going to come in in his first year and break the drought no one would believe it.  We would be worshipping this guy and everyone knows it.  Well Mcd did it.  All i am saying is leys give this regime a few years and see what happens.  Im excited.

1 minute ago, Skins Malone said:

Edited by Skins Malone
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Skins Malone said:

I agree.  But i think there might be reason for hope finally.  Honestly though...if someone told us a coach was going to come in in his first year and break the drought no one would believe it.  We would be worshipping this guy and everyone knows it.  Well Mcd did it.  All i am saying is leys give this regime a few years and see what happens.  Im excited.

We finished 9-7 two other times during the drought and it took a lot of luck, so I'd hope we temper our joy before signing him to a longer deal. I know that I have a lot of hope in Mcd, but I'm waiting to see if they improve before passing judgement and to see that he can hire a good Offensive Coordinator. I'm still waiting on a Beane move to pan out though and it might take a few years to see if his draft was effective.

I knew we would improve under McD but I didn't think we'd make playoffs his first year. When Beane started dumping our high priced talent I thought the tank was on. Beating the Falcons on the road woke me up to the possibility of post season play

On 5/18/2018 at 7:34 PM, Skins Malone said:

The Bills have been in the gutter for a long time...we all know..longest playoff drought in sports etc.  And it sometimes it makes it hard to believe things will ever change.

But..we have a first year coach of a team who everyone thought was just out to tank who took us to the playoffs.

Thats why eventhough i know its hard to believe...i find it odd that so many Bills fans say if Allen doesnt workout Mcd and Beane are gone or better yet should be gone...How would everyone feel if someone told you a few seasons ago...hey we are gonna bring in a guy who has never been a head coach but in his first year he is going to break the playoff drought.  People would be worshipping this guy like a god.

Well it happened.  I know people dont like the Allen pick but thats who we got.  At the end of the day we have a first year coach who broke the longest playoff drought in the history of sports with a team no one thought was going anywhere.

Thats huge.  Anyone who says they thought the Bills were making the playoffs before the season is full of it.  

I think we may have something special in Mcd.  Go Bills!! Our time is coming soon!!.

I actually thought we would make it until all the trades.