??Poyer/Hyde both top 5 coverage grade for S ??

Just now, Doc said:

Can't wait to see them with a pass rush in front of them.

Absolutely! Been saying that too, it's pretty incredible really what our secondary did with one of the worse pass rushes in the league. It's going to cause even more turnovers. Can't wait.

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Absolutely! Been saying that too, it's pretty incredible really what our secondary did with one of the worse pass rushes in the league. It's going to cause even more turnovers. Can't wait.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

i'm a bit more anxious to see if it closes up some of the holes in the middle of that zone that teams seemed to be able to expose at times. less time in the pocket means less time to find those soft spots

..... which in turn should also lead to more breakups and ultimately more TO's

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Not sure that the Bills pass rush will be that much better but Murphy won't hurt and I think it is reasonable to expect on of the trio of Lorax, Shaq, and Hughes to have a better season. But the pass rush still is a concern in my mind. 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Not sure that the Bills pass rush will be that much better but Murphy won't hurt and I think it is reasonable to expect on of the trio of Lorax, Shaq, and Hughes to have a better season. But the pass rush still is a concern in my mind. 

It should improve, and markedly. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

It should improve, and markedly. 

I think it will improve but I am not sure how much. Shaq is a big question mark, Murphy is coming off of a massive injury, Hughes is coming off his least productive season and a bit older, and Lorax is older and coming off of a bad season. The Bills also took a flyer on that former third-round pick from the Giants who could amount to something but is just a flyer at this point.

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

no shizzle !!

34 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i'm a bit more anxious to see if it closes up some of the holes in the middle of that zone that teams seemed to be able to expose at times. less time in the pocket means less time to find those soft spots

..... which in turn should also lead to more breakups and ultimately more TO's

and SBs

32 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Star. nuff said.

What about Legion Of Boom? 

45 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

We don't have elite pass rushers, but we have a lot of them. They will be fresh. The front 7 should be much improved. Edmunds and Milano full time adds LB speed. 

I'm actually high on the defense. McDermott has players that fit what he wants to do. 

9 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

What about Legion Of Boom? 

We don't have elite pass rushers, but we have a lot of them. They will be fresh. The front 7 should be much improved. Edmunds and Milano full time adds LB speed. 

I'm actually high on the defense. McDermott has players that fit what he wants to do. 

A volume of mediocrity isn't a great thing to have though, I think at least 1 of those 4 will have a good season. But if none of the 4 will pan out then the pass rush won't be improved much. 

25 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

no shizzle !!

and SBs

Star. nuff said.

Star isn't a dominant pass rusher up the middle. He will help improve the run defense for sure. But I wouldn't be counting on Star to get a lot of sacks and pressure.