Caption Each QB

Jackson's posture is the the clear winner in this QB class

Josh allen looks so silly lmao

Josh allen afterwards: wasn't that super fun guys? We should exchange numbers and keep in touch! I throw fun board game nights maybe we can meet up again in the probowl!

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

7 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Kudos to Mayfield for bringing back the late 80s/early 90s look with those sneakers/socks. He’s a throwback to Animal House.

Part of the sock endorsement deal he signed.  That, and a deal with Bike athletic supporters and cups.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Mayfield: "I want to grab my junk while yelling obscenities in this guy's general direction so bad."

Darnold: "Must. Try. To. Look. Like. I'm. Taking. This. Serious. And. That. I'm. Not. Just. A. Laid. Back. SoCal. Surfer. Dude. Without. A. Care. In. The. World."

Allen: "Process process process process process..."

Rosen: "Don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare."

Jackson: "Don't pretend I didn't notice how you ordered our seats, mothaf--"

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/18/2018 at 2:36 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Ddf0-7bUQAEcyxJ.jpg

(L to R)

Host -okay guys, who's the happiest they didn't go to Cleveland?... Sorry Baker, this one's not for you.

Baker -(thinks) *this idiot thinks he's funny* (out loud) hahahaha good one bro, you're on my list now.

Darnold - I'm not going to answer, I have my own pro-day set up for questions, thanks

Allen - golly I'm just happy to be in the NFL I'm so excited to just get working, also, I heard there was going to be waffles, do you have waffles, where's the waffles??

Rosen - I was thinking we could talk about Trump and Nick saban, are we gonna? I have some really good statistics to argue against them with, no? You sure? I'm gonna talk about them anyway.

Lamar - what? I was hoping to go to Cleveland, they turned Pryor into a decent wr, was hoping they'd do the same for me (*thinks* I could dust all these fools on my flip flops*)

• Like (+1) 1