Mayfield vs Allen (madden simulation)

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Didn't see it posted anywhere but there is a madden simulation of the bills vs browns with the rookies at qb.  If you have an hour to kill have at it. 

Yes I know there is no way of determining anything about these guys from a madden simulation but it's all for fun.

Always will thumbs up a Madden thread.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think the last time I played Madden was when Donovan McNabb was on the cover.  I just got bored with sports games for some reason.

I used to buy Madden the day it came out.  Stood in line and everything.  But, we grow up.  

@MrEpsYtown

@The Wiz

@elroy16

@SouthNYfan

Was reading TSW on my iPad awhile back, but on the big screen tv in the living room I had a Bills twitch game on. Rarely do players play as the Bills and it gives me a Bills experience similar to game day...meaning a game I can't control. :D

Anyways, my wife came in and asked, "Didn't you already see this game?", thinking it was one of the real Bills games I Dvr'd.

Look, it is not so life like when you hold it up to direct scrutiny, but in passing Madden is a nice pass time, especially if you are a fan.  

Edit: btw, the game was especially pleasurable as The Bills were up on the Patriots 28-17 at the time I was watching. Let's just call it my version of fantasy football.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, JaxBills said:

I used to buy Madden the day it came out.  Stood in line and everything.  But, we grow up.  

based on my sn, I feel you.  But for me, its not somuch we grow up, as the fact that we dont have the time to devote to sessions where we agree to play 3 games, then all of a sudden its dark outside after 12 games.

Good times.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, maddenboy said:

based on my sn, I feel you.  But for me, its not somuch we grow up, as the fact that we dont have the time to devote to sessions where we agree to play 3 games, then all of a sudden its dark outside after 12 games.

Good times.

Exactly my point.  I have two kids.....  I have the game....  Not the time, lol.

21 minutes ago, Capco said:

Madden 2005 was arguably the best Madden ever produced.  

Madden 94 had the best glitch though.  Playing 2 player on the same team you'd run a hb pitch.  The second player would be the hb and just run straight up the field.  The QB would pitch it to the right were the hb should be and he just ends up with the ball behind all the defenders.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/18/2018 at 9:38 AM, BrotherChazz said:

Do people actually watch hour long madden videos?

Kids these days love watching others play vidya. I have banned it with my son, when I have him, anyways.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Kids these days love watching others play vidya. I have banned it with my son, when I have him, anyways.

In fact, people actually make a living playing video games on live streams from viewer donations and sponsors.  I would love to do that for a living but don't have the social aptitude to have people watching me for hours on end.

23 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

In fact, people actually make a living playing video games on live streams from viewer donations and sponsors.  I would love to do that for a living but don't have the social aptitude to have people watching me for hours on end.

I know, they even have apparel... I find it disturbing, but I suppose it is just as disturbing as watching a sitcom. I just hate hearing about what these people have to say, as much of it is worthless and has zero utility. There is a youtube "channel" where some spoiled kid opens toys. And, that appears to be the family's means of survival. Opening toys with a spoiled kid. Idk, GTFO MY PORCH!!!

CheerfulElegantEyra-max-1mb.gif

Does the actual game play look as good as the video?

I watched about 10 seconds, but I thought the look and feel of the game was fantastic!

Definitely better than when I last played a football video game, which I think was some time around 1991.

LOL.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Paulus said:

I know, they even have apparel... I find it disturbing, but I suppose it is just as disturbing as watching a sitcom. I just hate hearing about what these people have to say, as much of it is worthless and has zero utility. There is a youtube "channel" where some spoiled kid opens toys. And, that appears to be the family's means of survival. Opening toys with a spoiled kid. Idk, GTFO MY PORCH!!!

I get ya.  My kids watch that stuff too and I tell them to turn it off.  Some of them are educational which I will let them watch but I find it funny that I find myself telling my kids to watch a show (cartoon) over watching people open stuff up and play with it.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Paulus said:

The worst (probably not, but it drives me crazy) are the videos of people buying brand new, just released electronics (iPhones, Xboxes, whatever) and then breaking them. 

23 hours ago, Capco said:

Madden 2005 was arguably the best Madden ever produced.  

Hell yeah. My roommate and I in college played I'm guessing somewhere between 12 and 20 years in various franchises. We had a few that we played on the same team, but that got too easy, so we started one with him as the Seahawks and me as the 49ers. We did a fantasy draft and ended up playing 8 years or so of that. We always met in the NFC championship game which was always played after many beers and other recreational activities. They got intense. 

On 5/18/2018 at 12:13 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

These things are so unrealistic. I stopped watching after Zay Jones caught the first pass of the game

Thank you sir for getting my day started with a hearty chuckle!!  Priceless!! ??

• Like (+1) 1