Do you care about the Royal Wedding?

Monarchies are medieval; I don't understand the fascination.

On the other hand, we're all getting a taste of what non-football fans experience every year around late January/early February.

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You dont get a red head with a blonde and a brunette.

Red hair is caused by a recessive gene - sometimes it skips a generation or two.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask245

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 1

I enjoy this stuff from a historical point of view, plus it's a few hours of live TV from London, which is cool.

I would imagine that on a football message board, a Royal wedding would not be a popular topic.

I have many friends who would gag if they had to watch a football game.

Diversity is the spice of life.

50 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

I didn’t watch but according to the Bills Twitter the reversal that gave a surnon there is a Bills fan which is pretty cool.

Bishop Curry is a Bills fan.  Spent part of his childhood in Buffalo and caught the fever.  He was probably wearing a Kelly Tough t-shirt or a Kyle Williams jersey under his vestments today.....We are everywhere.....

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, gomper said:

Why would I care about a wedding that I wasn't invited to with no opportunity to bang a Bridesmaid? 

So you have no interest in any wedding ever 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not only don't I care, but I find the whole royal thing obscene in a world where there's so much poverty and starvation.  They should be embarrassed. 

Wonderfully said. So true. 

On May 18, 2018 at 8:16 PM, WhoTom said:

Monarchies are medieval; I don't understand the fascination.

On the other hand, we're all getting a taste of what non-football fans experience every year around late January/early February.

Red hair is caused by a recessive gene - sometimes it skips a generation or two.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask245

Yep, the royals are not my thing but each to their own desire.  Normally, I don't care for outsiders peeing on other's social occasions but I think it was kind of funny the Episcopal Minister brought up slavery in his address.  Too bad the royals are of not the Tudor line that allowed slavery in the North American colonies.