Do you care about the Royal Wedding?

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't even like going to weddings of my friends and family.

I skipped one friends wedding because she had it on Sunday to save money.....it was when the Bills were playing the Browns in 2014 and it was a "must win" to stay mathematically in the playoffs.  I wasn't in the wedding so I don't think it was a big deal.  That's when my wife knew how serious the Bills were with me.

Fall weddings should be illegal 

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What's crazy is generally in Atlanta, in November, it's still 70 degrees.

Especially in the south (and Midwest where I am)... scheduling a wedding on a fall Saturday where CFB rules the world is asking for a limited RSVP on guests. No one schedules anything on Saturdays in the fall here unless it’s before or after the OSU game UNLESS the event revolves around the game itself. I HAD to go to a wedding of a relative last October and watched the game on my phone in the church and don’t care. Their fault. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Am I the only one who thinks the coverage is a little over the top? People getting up early to watch it tomorrow morning on TV and there is even a live stream online? They’ve been talking about it all week on my sports radio shows too - I thought that was only for E! and the Today Show. 

I barely care about the weddings of people i actually know!

How about a lot 

what shite.  I don’t get it.  

My daughter is getting married in two weeks, and on our property, so I'll be looking for tips.

Between the ceremony and the reception, I just want to survive.

So much planning and so many items to consider.

Happy to write the check and be done with it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Especially in the south (and Midwest where I am)... scheduling a wedding on a fall Saturday where CFB rules the world is asking for a limited RSVP on guests. No one schedules anything on Saturdays in the fall here unless it’s before or after the OSU game UNLESS the event revolves around the game itself. I HAD to go to a wedding of a relative last October and watched the game on my phone in the church and don’t care. Their fault. 

Yep I agree.  

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

Ditto.

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right but who wants to watch her get married? A live stream of the bachelorette party would be more interesting.

Maybe there will be a “honeymoon video”?