Do you care about the Royal Wedding?

On 5/18/2018 at 9:16 PM, WhoTom said:

Monarchies are medieval; I don't understand the fascination.

On the other hand, we're all getting a taste of what non-football fans experience every year around late January/early February.

Red hair is caused by a recessive gene - sometimes it skips a generation or two.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask245

Actually red hair is caused by the devil.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just learned yesterday that she lived in Toronto for the last  6 years filming her show. Just sold her house a couple months ago.

Okay....I don't see how that helps us stalk her now....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bbb said:

I think it just might be females who are interested in this thing, and apparently they are VERY interested. 

Because zero guys have chance to strike it rich and marry a Prince. Well, maybe... The world is changing. LoL  Every female on the planet holds out hope... And if they look good enough, lucky enough might have a chance.  It's why people play the lottery.

It's all a scam.  The only reason Harry is important is because of what uterus he popped out of.

Females can dream.  It's all part of the fairy tale to keep the masses enthralled and obedient.

On 5/18/2018 at 8:30 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Am I the only one who thinks the coverage is a little over the top? People getting up early to watch it tomorrow morning on TV and there is even a live stream online? They’ve been talking about it all week on my sports radio shows too - I thought that was only for E! and the Today Show. 

I barely care about the weddings of people i actually know!

Someone on my facebook feed, not only woke up early, but actually paid  to watch a live stream in a damn movie theater. 

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Someone on my facebook feed, not only woke up early, but actually paid  to watch a live stream in a damn movie theater. 

Escapism.

“They like them much better than they like their own politicians.”

“We are fascinated and obsessed with fairy tales. They have been a part of our society’s fabric since childhood. They help us escape from the everyday mundane,”

“Status, wealth and power are alluring. It’s the other side of average, the unattainable that is intriguing,”

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a4b0788e4b025f99e1d0a4b

"Eskimos don't buy refrigerators"

I’ll take a random guess and say they didn’t watch my wedding, so why should I return the favor?  These people are just that, people.  Who cares.  Millions get married every year.  Why should they be different?  I’m not putting them on some sort of pedestal personally.  

watched a bunch of electric Formula series cars race in Spain instead.

But did hear enough that her wedding dress pushed 250K and the dress she wore

to the reception cost 110 K. what is wrong with these people? That money blown

on 2 gowns that will be worn exactly once.

That money could have been a decent

down payment on a new Bugatti. misplaced priorities for sure. 

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My fiance's excuse was that she wanted to get some ideas for our wedding. I told her the one horse in the carriage probably makes more per hour than our entire wedding budget.

Better stick to Pinterest or start playing the lottery