PetermanThrew5Picks

Let's give the mods credit for giving all the emojis

They've been getting a lot of flak, it's annoying seeing a thread I like go away.. but at the end of the day they're just trying to make TBD the great board it's always been.ย 

ย 

And now we have a full range of emojis? This changes everything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

They've been getting a lot of flak, it's annoying seeing a thread I like go away.. but at the end of the day they're just trying to make TBD the great board it's always been.ย 

ย 

And now we have a full range of emojis? This changes everything.

๐Ÿ‘ฝ

It's such a small step for TBD, but a big leap for the future posts/comments on this board!

ย 

(My bad, was I supposed to comment with an emoji?)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

It's such a small step for TBD, but a big leap for the future posts/comments on this board!

ย 

(My bad, was I supposed to comment with an emoji?)

ย 

:thumbsup:;)

• Haha 1

: - ย )ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย ย  ย ๐Ÿ––ย ___ย  l ___๐Ÿ‘

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย l

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  /ย  ย \

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ๐Ÿ‘ขย ย ๐Ÿ‘ขย ย ย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย ย  ย ๐Ÿ––ย ___ย  l ___๐Ÿ‘

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย l

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  /ย  ย \

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ๐Ÿ‘ขย ย ๐Ÿ‘ขย ย ย 

Clever, well done!ย ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿฅ’ย + ๐Ÿœย + ๐Ÿง€

ย 

ย 

ย 

it's the best i could do.

• Like 1

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง“๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’„โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘…โ˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜…โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿงค๐Ÿงค๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ‘“๐ŸŒ‚๐ŸŒ‚๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿญ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿนโ›‘๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ‘ž๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ—๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง๐Ÿต๐Ÿท๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ€ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿข๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿž๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ•ฅ๐Ÿ•ฆ๐Ÿ•ง๐Ÿ•ฃ๐Ÿ•ข๐Ÿ•ข๐Ÿ•ก๐Ÿ•š๐Ÿ•™๐Ÿ•–๐Ÿ•˜๐Ÿ•”๐Ÿ•“๐Ÿ•˜โ™ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ™ฆ๏ธโ™ฆ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ”•๐Ÿ”‡โฌ›๏ธโ—ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”ท๐Ÿ”ท๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ตโšช๏ธโœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ”›โžฟยฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ”œโžฐยฉ๏ธโž–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”โคด๏ธโ†ฉ๏ธโ†™๏ธโ—€๏ธโช๐Ÿ”Ÿ7๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ”ค๐Ÿšน๐Ÿˆ‚๏ธ๐Ÿšพ๐Ÿšบ๐Ÿšบ๐Ÿšน๐Ÿšน๐Ÿšน๐Ÿšน๐Ÿ›…๐Ÿ›…๐Ÿ›…๐Ÿ›‚๐Ÿ›‚๐Ÿ›‚๐Ÿˆ‚๏ธโœณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑใ€ฝ๏ธโ“๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšฑ๐Ÿšท๐Ÿ’ฏโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ†Ž๐Ÿˆฒ๐ŸˆดใŠ—๏ธใŠ™๏ธ๐ŸˆนใŠ—๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ†š๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ•Žโ˜ธ๏ธโ˜ธ๏ธโ˜ฆ๏ธโ™Š๏ธโ›Žโ˜ฏ๏ธโ˜ช๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ”“

• Like 2
  • Haha 1