October 29th 2018

What would make the October 29th 2018 MNF game one of the greatest days EVER??

• Thurman Thomas 34 retired forever.
  • Jim Kelly, Marv Levy, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker all their to watch.
  • a sold out crowd of table jumping rowdy Bills Mafia.
  • Josh Allen wins over the Mafia as he throws  3 TD's (65% completion percentage) as the Bills take the mantel from the Patriots beating them 27-17
  • Tom Brady sacked by Kyle Williams and leaves the game with concussion protocol.
  • Bills take 1st place and never give it up for 5 years. ?
Edited by Tatonka68
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

• Jim Kelly, Marv Levy, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker all their to watch.
  • Josh Allen wins over the Mafia as he throws  3 TD's (65% completion percentage) as the Bills take the mantel from the Patriots beating them 27-17
  • Tom Brady sacked by Kyle Williams and leaves the game with concussion protocol.

19 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

You forgot - OJ finds the real killer.

Edited by Epstein's Mother
  • Haha (+1) 4

The October 29 date has some historical significance and, hopefully, is prophetic.

On Monday night October 29, 1973, the Bills hosted the Chiefs in their first ever Monday Night game in brand new Rich stadium. The Bills won 23 - 14. This was the 7th game of the then 14-game season and on this night OJ went past 1000 rushing yards on his way to 2003. Linebacker Dave Washington also broke his upper arm that game. 

theRalph did not need to look this up. theRalph was there.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, theRalph said:

The October 29 date has some historical significance and, hopefully, is prophetic.

On Monday night October 29, 1973, the Bills hosted the Chiefs in their first ever Monday Night game in brand new Rich stadium. The Bills won 23 - 14. This was the 7th game of the then 14-game season and on this night OJ went past 1000 rushing yards on his way to 2003. Linebacker Dave Washington also broke his upper arm that game. 

Does theRalph always refer to himself in the third person?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, theRalph said:

Augie was at lunch with Augie yesterday, but I might have to look for a reciept to know where Augie went. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, theRalph said:

theRalph is good friends with George Costanza. Who is, in secret, also a Bills fan.

If someone yelled “FIRE!”, would you trample our keystrokes to death? 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, theRalph said:

I was there! Friends who recently had moved to Ohio saw me in the stands. I was watching the sideline camera and when it went hot (red light on) I jumped up and hollared. He called the next day to tell me. We knocked Lenny Dawson out of the game early -and while OJ had 100 yrds, it took him 33 carries to get it. Half way to 2000!

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Here's how I see it:

• Thurman forgets his suit jacket on the way to the podium. Kenneth Davis has to start the speech.
  • Jim Kelly, Marv Levy, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Andre Reed, and Steve Tasker all miss the speech due to partying too hard the week leading up to it.
  • a sold out crowd of table jumping rowdy Bills Mafia. (I'm with you on this one)
  • Josh Allen has a Peterman-esque meltdown on Monday Night Football, throwing 3 INTs, completing 52% of his passes, and his pants fall down for some reason.
  • Tom Brady sacked by Kyle Williams and leaves the game with concussion protocol. (Again, I'm with you here)
  • Bills fall to 3rd place behind the Pats and Darnold-led Jets, where they remain for the rest of the season.

That's what MY crystal ball is telling me!

• Sad 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:32 PM, Tatonka68 said:

And they go and win the next 5 Super Bowls. The first SB win, no "wide right" as they defeat the Giiants. SB win #2, beat the Skins by 25 points. Wins 3 & 4? You guessed

it, both over the Cowboys, each by 40+ points.     Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1