Do you guys want TO back?

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I enjoyed him during his brief stay here.  That Dolphins touchdown was one of my favorites.  It came right after Jauron got the ax and was refreshing to see them throw the ball like that then.  

• Like (+1) 1

Guys like TO and James Lofton could still do everything to be very good receivers at the end of their careers..............except track and catch the football.

You can work around losing some speed and quickness but if you lose some hand/eye coordination as a WR you are screwed. 

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I may be just about alone in this opinion, but I loved TO when he was here. I remember him sprinting down field to block for (I think?) Stevie Johnson, and getting him another 10+ yards. (I wish I could remember which game that was.) He put it all out there on the field when he was playing.

So, what if? What if he was actually healthy, and fit enough, at age 44, to be productive? What if he were able to beat out whatever scrub ends up at the bottom of our miserable WR depth? What if he could contribute to special teams?

None of this is likely, of course. Neither is it likely he would fit into McD's "process." But, IMO, it'd be fun to watch.

With what we got,, work him out. If in any kind of shape, invite him to camp.  

He would also have in his contract that he will be enshrined into the hall as a Bill.