Do you guys want TO back?

Lol, the ship has sailed Terrell. Let it go. Truthfully, I think he's just trying to find a way to keep up with his child support. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

He’s broke. He never wanted to retire

....hasn't played since 2010...perhaps a "little ring rust"?......thinkin' at this point that Groy could get better separation....Ochocinco is also looking for work......uh oh....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, WhoTom said:

Yeah, he's done, but there will always be a place in my heart for the guy who got Edwards benched and Jauron fired.

...LMAO!......two of the finest in Buffalo lore......."Deer In The Headlights" and "The Cadaver Man".......

• Thank you (+1) 1

I may be just about alone in this opinion, but I loved TO when he was here. I remember him sprinting down field to block for (I think?) Stevie Johnson, and getting him another 10+ yards. (I wish I could remember which game that was.) He put it all out there on the field when he was playing.

So, what if? What if he was actually healthy, and fit enough, at age 44, to be productive? What if he were able to beat out whatever scrub ends up at the bottom of our miserable WR depth? What if he could contribute to special teams?

None of this is likely, of course. Neither is it likely he would fit into McD's "process." But, IMO, it'd be fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

I actually loved the signing when we brought him in. He had respectable numbers andit at least generated some excitement during the wilderness period of the drought years. I would have liked to have kept him but I believe him and Nix had a history dating back to college which dashed any hopes of another contract in Buffalo when he took the reigns as GM.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

I actually loved the signing when we brought him in. He had respectable numbers andit at least generated some excitement during the wilderness period of the drought years. I would have liked to have kept him but I believe him and Nix had a history dating back to college which dashed any hopes of another contract in Buffalo when he took the reigns as GM.

I thought he played well and behaved himself when he was in Buffalo. I would have been fine with them giving him another contract. I doubt he gets another shot.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

He's older than Brady but I'd consider putting him in camp to compete, just to see what he could still do.  I don't think he'd make the team but the competition could be interesting.

Interesting? Perhaps. Productive? Not the slightest....