Do you guys want TO back?

16 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

This is why it was partially why it was so hard for him to get in Hall of Fame - voters were not convinced he was retired.

If he would be willing to go to camp with minimal signing bonus and incentive based contract sure.

15 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I may be just about alone in this opinion, but I loved TO when he was here. I remember him sprinting down field to block for (I think?) Stevie Johnson, and getting him another 10+ yards. (I wish I could remember which game that was.) He put it all out there on the field when he was playing.

So, what if? What if he was actually healthy, and fit enough, at age 44, to be productive? What if he were able to beat out whatever scrub ends up at the bottom of our miserable WR depth? What if he could contribute to special teams?

None of this is likely, of course. Neither is it likely he would fit into McD's "process." But, IMO, it'd be fun to watch.

Agree except no way would he be on special teams.  He was NOT a bad teammate IN BUFFALO.

1 hour ago, nucci said:

a 44 yo WR who hasn't played since 2010? Should we kick the tires, take a flyer....vet minimum with incentives.....did I cover all the cliches?

...LMAO.......no tread left.......those bad boys are bald....

16 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Great player.  Too bad he couldn't help himself from being such a douchebag or his career wouldn't have ended so quickly.

Dude played till he was 37 hardly a career that ended quickly. But you do have a point in that if he wasn't such a locker room concern and a pain in the ass he probably would have been able to hang around longer, he was still pretty productive his last season. 

16 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Seriously? What team in the NFL is giving a 44 year old WR a contract?  Where do people come up with this stuff?

Edited by matter2003

While we're at lets gage Randy Moss.....maybe he will unretire....Oh hell OBD make that call to Favre as well.....he'll likely want to take another shot!