Josh Allen Unfazed

I'm coming around on him myself

I like the intangibles you really can't measure with statitics. His attitude, his desire, work ethic... but it stil comes down to playing some games and seeing what he has all together

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Madd Charlie said:

Allen was not my first choice but digging into his history on and off the field now has me pretty pumped. I think he has the swagger of a star in the NFL. He put TMZ in check without breaking a sweat. I'm in, im ready to give this project my full support. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/josh-allen-jalen-ramsey-trash-talk/

Thank God he has your full support.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I am optimistic and will support him as the Bills QB.

Still, the positives being reported on Allen are eerily similar to those reported about Manuel, so it is understandable if a Bills fan is cautious. 

EJ Manuel with actual talent would have been the real deal.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure if there is a lower line of work than being a paparazzi reporter.

Josh handled it well even though that guy was being annoying as hell and asking stupid questions.

For sure - TMZ people are complete clowns. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TheElectricCompany said:

"Putting TMZ in check" LOL.

That was swagger? Giving the paparazzi a few nondescript, bland responses? 

Give me a break. 

I see what your saying but I like the fact that he literally gave them nothing positive or negative to work with, that's what you want. I think he handled it in a really mature way for a rookie. He had the chance to be all over the internet with a cocky response but he wants his play on the field to do the talking. I've been wrong about players may times before but there's a chance we have something special here

5 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Thank God he has your full support.

So sad he doesn't have yours

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Madd Charlie said:

I see what your saying but I like the fact that he literally gave them nothing positive or negative to work with, that's what you want. I think he handled it in a really mature way for a rookie. He had the chance to be all over the internet with a cocky response but he wants his play on the field to do the talking. I've been wrong about players may times before but there's a chance we have something special here

So sad he doesn't have yours

He does. I just didn't decide to wait until a garbage tabloid journalist tried to incite him and he passed your test to support him.

1 minute ago, BeefCurtns said:

He does. I just didn't decide to wait until a garbage tabloid journalist tried to incite him and he passed your test to support him.

good for you its early I think ill swerve on this negativity like Josh. See hes rubbing off on me already

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I am optimistic and will support him as the Bills QB.

Still, the positives being reported on Allen are eerily similar to those reported about Manuel, so it is understandable if a Bills fan is cautious. 

strange. i keep seeing this comparison but i don't see it...at all.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Was it just me? Or did he totally brush off the fan asking for an autograph at the beginning of the video?

YES!!! They are not fans obviously. Who happens to hangout at an airport with a football?  How does anyone know Allen's travel schedule? 

Being said that:  it wouldn't hurt him to sign one seller's ball.  There was literally no one else there.