Josh Allen Unfazed

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

YES!!! They are not fans obviously. Who happens to hangout at an airport with a football?  How does anyone know Allen's travel schedule? 

Being said that:  it wouldn't hurt him to sign one seller's ball.  There was literally no one else there.

The guys had three deflated footballs...obviously not really a fan...

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Yeah and you'd be the one to show me door I'm guessing? Mr. Pro-Josh Allen-from-the-start himself. 

I can assure you that I didn't become a Bills fan via you and won't be going anywhere at your suggestion...lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...you are yours.

28 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Less lazy version: "Comparing Josh Allen to EJ Manuel is such a superficial, lazy comparison because ______________________________________.

I think people see some of the same traits as other qbs and get nervous that they might bust as well.....hey its understandable

I just dont think it should automatically be expected....EJ Manuel was the top QB in what was considered a very bad draft class that year

Josh Allen was considered by some to be the number one overall pick in a GOOD draft class.  This draft class could turn out as many as 4 starters.

Edited by John from Riverside

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure if there is a lower line of work than being a paparazzi reporter.

Josh handled it well even though that guy was being annoying as hell and asking stupid questions.

Assistant Game Ball Deflator Equipment Quality Control Inspector, New England Patriots. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Bro....when he was saying deflating, he meant losing weight.  We all use that term when we want to shed pounds.

Makes sense. Explains why Brady gave him all those free sneakers and autographed swag, he has always been known to go out of his way to support the obese community.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The best question was the one about buying a jacket.  The reporter clearly had no clue he played at Wyoming, or that it is freezing up there in the winter.  

I though the best question was when he asked if Firebow was the correct pronunciation of Firebaugh after fist- pumping Allen for being from Firebaugh.

That's when I knew he was being a prick.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I am optimistic and will support him as the Bills QB.

Still, the positives being reported on Allen are eerily similar to those reported about Manuel, so it is understandable if a Bills fan is cautious. 

I have heard this a few times. When i personally watch Allen's college game footage verses Manuel's college game footage there is very little comparison in how they play the position. 

In regards to swagger etc, Manuel did not strike me as  having swagger or command of a room. He seemed genuine and nice and intelligent, but Manuel did not command respect from his team mates. I think Allen will. 

Production ultimately is what counts. I do not think it is fair to compare Allen to Manuel or any other QB for that matter, including Kelly. 

3 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I am optimistic and will support him as the Bills QB.

Still, the positives being reported on Allen are eerily similar to those reported about Manuel, so it is understandable if a Bills fan is cautious. 

Fortunately, Allen has many more positives related to talent at the position EJ could only have dreamed of having.

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think people see some of the same traits as other qbs and get nervous that they might bust as well.....hey its understandable

I just dont think it should automatically be expected....EJ Manuel was the top QB in what was considered a very bad draft class that year

Josh Allen was considered by some to be the number one overall pick in a GOOD draft class.  This draft class could turn out as many as 4 starters.

I agree. It's understandable and reasonable to be nervous regarding their similarities, just as it is not so understandable and pretty unreasonable to declare Allen a bust because of those same similarities. 

I do think he will be better than Manuel, but that doesn't mean they aren't similar, ya know?

4 hours ago, Madd Charlie said:

Allen was not my first choice but digging into his history on and off the field now has me pretty pumped. I think he has the swagger of a star in the NFL. He put TMZ in check without breaking a sweat. I'm in, im ready to give this project my full support. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/josh-allen-jalen-ramsey-trash-talk/

TMZ comes off as so sleazy. I wouldn't give them the time of day. They would rather skewer you for a story as not.