AJ Mccarron shouldn't be slept on (dont think its been posted yet)

3 hours ago, jabu said:

I'd say more know the punter, but I can only guess Brian Moorman. I do know Spiro T was Nixon's VP,  I was in high school back then.

Another punter question, who was the punter that also played linebacker?

ez.

Paul Maguire.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

All jocks have hot girlfriends and/or wives. Why do y'all make such a big deal about his?

I totally disagree with this. There are so many times I see a players woman and wonder what the hell he was thinking automatically hope for his sake he’s taking advantage of being a star athlete and has a side chick... or 10. 

ah yes, typical Bills fans obsession with mediocre QBs that are just waiting to be discovered for the Tom Bradys they are. We can't ever just draft a guy high, support and develop him into a 10+ year starter like almost every other team, always a stupid project that we know will go nowhere.

On 5/17/2018 at 3:52 PM, 3rdand12 said:

how about one year and i will send you case of Perrier ?
I think Allen Should sit as long as AJ is at least middlin'  for the Bills.
Have some real hope AJM can hold down the fort till next years FA stacked cash blitz o rama. When all the pieces finish the "Trust the Process " puzzle

Dumb, so we "stack" our roster with talent in 2019 and have to start the process of developing Josh Allen from scratch and will have wasted all of 2018 on watching AJ McCarron struggle to get us to 8-8 9-7 instead of letting Allen take his rookie lumps then, I just don't understand you guys

On 5/17/2018 at 12:46 PM, Mrbojanglezs said:

The only way you develop is by playing. Learning on the bench is a myth. And if Allen starts and plays bad 1st couple games and people worry about him losing his confidence then he doesn't have the mental toughness to be a franchise QB anyway.

This

On 5/17/2018 at 12:28 PM, SouthNYfan said:

You really have reading comprehension problems.

Almost every single response you give people has nothing to do with what their post was pointing to.

You asked if they had a good line that year.

I gave you the sack % with Dalton at #13, then said AJ would have been second to last on the league behind the same line, but included that it was a small sample size, so not that accurate.

I never made ANY inference that aj was at fault there, and said that I just felt they had a better offensive line than we will this year.

I then went on to talk about how tyrods mobility masked a lot of fault with our oline, and that I think AJ, being a pocket guy with less mobility, might get killed back there.

You, as usual, went on to respond with some random aj crusade that had nothing to do with what I posted.

We get it.

You love AJ and all things 'bama.

Try reading the posts you're quoting before responding sometime though, since you seem to fail at that.

It's really not even worth it with him.

When you make points he finds himself unable to defend, rather than concede it, he just mutates the argument into something you weren't talking about.

He's very good at reshaping the debate. It's really weird, this Alabama obsession. I mean that's how they are in that state so I get it a bit, but if he's from there, why the Bills?

Go like Dallas

On 5/17/2018 at 2:41 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Agreed.

My point is, if you called him a "dud" in his second season, then he went on to all-pro and probowl and praise 3rd and 4th....you might have a hair-trigger on your "dud" caller.

Again, whenever the guy says something that is flat out wrong, or he can't really defend. The argument mutates into something that it never was. 

So he was a dud and this guy knew... Said it in Dareus's second season, but everyone knows that means he'll have a couple exceptional seasons after that, but it's fool's gold.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, reddogblitz said:

So you're gonna take Marv Lewis' opinion on this? Marv Lewis? Really?

I'm gonna wait until he plays at least a few PS games before  I make any evaluation.

Brett FAvre  couldn't beat out Chris Chandler btw.

Chris Chandler and Brett Favre were never teammates. 

But I see one moron thanked you for your post that makes no sense... So let's roll with it.

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I totally disagree with this. There are so many times I see a players woman and wonder what the hell he was thinking automatically hope for his sake he’s taking advantage of being a star athlete and has a side chick... or 10. 

like who for example?

On 5/17/2018 at 2:40 PM, Mrbojanglezs said:

Learning on the bench is good for becoming comfortable in the film room/prep/ mental side of the game. But no practice in life for any task is better than actually doing it.

Do you think a golfer is more prepared for a tournament by being someone's caddy or actually playing a practice round? 

He gets practice rounds, they're called practice.

It's a completely false equivalency. Practice rounds have no pressure, you can take different shots, try different strategies without the pressure of it being scrutinized and broadcast to the public.

It's very similar to an NFL practice where he is still throwing, trying to make reads, working on footwork and what not at a slightly greater pace. Rather than dropping back, getting destroyed, feel the anxiety of 70,000 fans. Getting the football equivalent of the yips, then having his break down in mechanics broke down and broadcast across the nation. 

I think some guys benefit from playing early, and others benefit from sitting a year. I think Allen might be a guy who benefits from a year to just focus on muscle memory without pressure.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Chris Chandler and Brett Favre were never teammates. 

But I see one moron thanked you for your post that makes no sense... So let's roll with it.

good catch. Thanks for th e correction.  Actually Chris Miller was the guy I was thinking of.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/1991_roster.htm

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Getting the football equivalent of the yips,

the process has already given one promising looking prospect the yips. Goodness knows we don't need another.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

good catch. Thanks for th e correction.  Actually Chris Miller was the guy I was thinking of.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/1991_roster.htm

the process has already given one promising looking prospect the yips. Goodness knows we don't need another.

Ok sorry, hope I wasn't too rude. They both were in Atlanta, so I thought you were just making that assumption.

Edit- On a second thought, Chris Miller makes your point so much better than Chris Chandler lol. 

And I agree on your second point.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

On 5/17/2018 at 4:05 PM, reddogblitz said:

Brett FAvre  couldn't beat out Chris Chandler btw.

My nomination for "Psycho-Chicken?" moment of the week

When were Brett Favre and Chris Chandler on the same team?

Favre:  college ball at Southern Miss, 1 season with Atlanta 1991, then GB

Chandler: college ball at U Washington, Atlanta 1997-2001, never played for GB

I think the Bills brass did a nice job bringing in 2 QBs that have great potential.  One is clearly physically gifted. The other definitely knows how to win though not as gifted physically.  There is a good chance that both of these guys can compete at a high level in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It was Chris miller. Maybe he just got his chris’ mixed up???? 

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Sorry, I meant Chris Miller. Wrong Chris. Thanks for the correction and the Psycho-Chicken?" award . I deserved it. :)

• Haha (+1) 1