AJ Mccarron shouldn't be slept on (dont think its been posted yet)

18 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I've been saying all along that mccarron will not be a stop gap quarterback and we will have a real quarterback controversy!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

11 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

What about his wife? Can we sleep on her?

Musburger's sloppy seconds.

I've been saying this since before the draft.  I was happy that we didn't get trigger happy with the overpriced QBs during FA and we landed a cheap one that's actually better than what people think.  I firmly believe that Cincy heavily invested in Dalton, which is why AJ never saw the field as much.  Now that we've got him, Allen won't see the field at all this year.  And by the end of the season, we're gonna be dealt with a good QB situation.

• Like (+1) 4

You can't beat the logic inherent in the observation: "Hey, who knows? He could be good." Its what those in the biz call "coaching genius". It makes so much more sense than the "nattering nabobs of negativism" saying "Hey, who knows? He could be really, really bad." And that my friends is how you seamlessly work in a Spiro T. Agnew quote into a post about quarterbacks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I am perfectly happy, no matter how poorly he plays, starting McCarrot for at least two years and developing Allen on the bench.  

I'm sure Bills fans will show the necessary patience if that's what they decide to do.

• Haha (+1) 3

It's another team backup QB on the cheap. Round 2. I have no doubt the guy has talent but is it enough to cement a starting spot in Buffalo? If not for Buffalo what team is he starting for? A non hot commodity scooped up after everybody else. A lot of people were sleeping on him. 

I'm all in favor of AJ as a bridge and if he happens to rise above expectations and secure his place all the better. Until then my expectations are kinda low. I'm just hoping we can be competitive with him at the wheel with a strong defense.

Wake me up when AJ has dominant performances obliterating opponents defense.