Brian Daboll’s Temper

9 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Daboll has been in the league for 20 yrs and after digging for dirt on him, the only thing the naysayers here can come up with is that he yelled at McCoy 10 years ago? It’s pretty lame, especially since his players speak well of him. Even McCoy praised him in a later interview.

Not to digress, but Saban’s record with Miami was 9 - 7 and 6 - 10. The second season would likely have been quite different if Brees had passed his physical and signed with Miami. Anyway, it was Alabama’s gain and Saban is where he belongs.

I think you need some relief. :)

AD5BD810-68B2-4B37-A581-6EE7B125101B.jpeg

You are so triggered by any comment about Saban that you had to make three posts to respond to me. Give it a rest. I'm positive you would be the first guy on here calling people snowflakes and yet, here you are flooding a post to try and defend anyone associated with the program. 

18 hours ago, K-9 said:

Forgot all about SaviorPeterman so I have to amend my previous post. 

Waiting until after the first preseason offensive series is the patience of Job. 

Waiting until October is the patience of God. 

I'M going to PM him coax him out of retirement, tell him the "board's really realizing you're right all along, TBD's been wanting you back for your interesting takes, we're starting to come around on Peterman. He might start."

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/16/2018 at 7:41 PM, Peter said:

The bad news is that it appears that he has not impressed as an OC in the NFL.  As I recall, down here in Miami, Daboll was not well received.  

It partially has to do with head coaches being replaced. Coaches are in trouble and replace OCs in attempt to repair team.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:52 AM, Trogdor said:

You are so triggered by any comment about Saban that you had to make three posts to respond to me. Give it a rest. I'm positive you would be the first guy on here calling people snowflakes and yet, here you are flooding a post to try and defend anyone associated with the program. 

I like rosen mostly cause he triggers bama fans