Thurmans Jersey to be retired!

39 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m not going to look this up, but doesn’t this typically spell doom for us in those games; When we honor major players being retired.

When you miss the playoffs for 17 straight years, there are lots of things that have high correlations with Bills losses. 

I can't wear any of my Bill's Jerseys on game day any more because they all have losing records. 

1 hour ago, ohboychoboy said:

32 was never formally retired, but I don't think anyone has worn it since The Juice.

32 and 34 and 44 were unofficially retired .

Nobody has worn 32 since OJ, or 34 since Thurman and I dont believe anyone has used 44 since Albert Dubinion

They'll probably do Andre too. Hope they call it quits after that. Nobody else deserves it.

OJ would have too, but then, you know, he killed people.

Why are they doing this when the Pats are in town? Brady and Belicheat are going to take a big dump all over the festivities. A more appropriate game would be the Dolphins who Thurman killed on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, JLO said:

Why are they doing this when the Pats are in town? Brady and Belicheat are going to take a big dump all over the festivities. A more appropriate game would be the Dolphins who Thurman killed on a regular basis.

or ... hear me out.. McDermott gets another bunch of rag tags/under achievers to play better than they appear on paper and start the official demise of Pats, Brady and Bellyache.

• Thank you (+1) 1