Sign Jay Cutler Now

6 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

dude...you realize it has been a long offseason, when people thinks Jay C is better than any QB in our roster, or if you didn't try to generalize and think is a good QB3, then it is even worst if you think our potential QB1/QB2 (AJMc / JA, in my humble opinion) can do so bad that BUF would need to go to JC!! ?

Edited by BuffaLoko

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Joe.  

For the 10th time in as many threads NO.  

(But you being absent for a while you may have missed those.)

...even the Fins don't want him back........should be "crystal clear Kaffe"......"crystal".............

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Sure I’ll play along. Only other thing I said so far was you’re a loser with no friends who is sad enough to talk trash to other fans because you have nothing else of value in your life. I’ll await your witty rebuttal!

No, you also said it's the only thing I'm good at.  And I suggested we have a spellling contest...  

You're really going to make me explain this?  

3 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Thank you BillsMafia13 for your support. Two people on the Cutler train.

that's funny - in an unintentional, naive way. Cute like bunny rabbits......

9 hours ago, 87168 said:

well, that's a step up from that wildcat attempt.

perhaps ...

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

God forbid I should wish away my rapidly dwindling time left, but hurry up regular season.  That should help cut down on irrational threads.

Likely not. try gardening ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, you also said it's the only thing I'm good at.  And I suggested we have a spellling contest...  

You're really going to make me explain this?  

now this tete a tete is becoming epic......Mafia13, go look that up from the same source as "witty rebuttal"

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So many took the bait.

So cute.

Replying feeds the trolls. Good job nitwits.

and you still posted.
 i found this trolling to be entertaining. Plenty of bites and some hooks. 

but most just bitched about the quality of the bait, and those folks at least sniffed it.

Fishin' is good for the soul. just let the Trout Creek go on meandering. Drop a line see what nibbles 

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

and you still posted.
 i found this trolling to be entertaining. Plenty of bites and some hooks. 

but most just bitched about the quality of the bait, and those folks at least sniffed it.

Fishin' is good for the soul. just let the Trout Creek go on meandering. Drop a line see what nibbles 

Of course I did, because I got a special request to respond by the author himself dot-dot-dot in by special request it was more of a conversation into that we were laughing at this. Or maybe they were just laughing at me

3 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Maybe you should invest some of your time in something more tangible than getting pissed off at a post about a football team.  Grow up and get a life Peter Pan, 0 people care about your emotions in here.  Maybe you can find a friend on craiglist who you can pay to listen to your non stop complaining.

you two have not been properly introduced it seems ?

9 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

That’s exactly why we are NOT getting him !

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Of course I did, because I got a special request to respond by the author himself dot-dot-dot in by special request it was more of a conversation into that we were laughing at this. Or maybe they were just laughing at me

I expect nothing less my friend .