Sign Jay Cutler Now

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

At this point, we still have McCaron, who's relatively unknown. Allen, who's a rookie, so he may pan out. (don't get me wrong, I hope he does.) And Nathan "Pick Six" Peterson. My friend that works at Tempo got a call asking for a reservation in the smoking section for a Jason Butler, but I can't say if that's true for sure. All I know is Jay would be the stopgap that we need, but Pegula is Cheap and won't do it. Get ready for another 18 year drought. 

To be clear:

if if I reported this post for blatantly stupid attempted trolling, would that make me high maintenance? :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...just let this big sleeping "dawg" lie......maybe Chuckie will sign 'em...he likes to have 37 QB's in camp and has NEVER graded ANYONE below A+....stay tuned............

I hear he has Rich Gannon at the top of his wish list. 

• Haha (+1) 1

After careful forethought & consideration, and plenty of sleepless angst, I must implore you to keep this canard going....don't listen to anyone calling you a troll - surely jokesters like that simply don't know NFL talent like you do.

Mr. Butler, thanks for dining here at Applebee's.... your table for one will be ready when our happy little vibrator goes off right next to your junk - or, if you like, you can seat yourself at the bar (...it's a smoke free zone, however)