Sign Jay Cutler Now

On 5/16/2018 at 10:23 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

Yeah a guy to teach the kids how to be a real pro ;)

Like the time he tweeked his knee in a crucial game and put the brace on and went back in and won it.......

Oh wait....he went and pouted on the bench instead of gutting it out.

Thats the guy I want leading the Bills young QB group.........NOT

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i wonder if he owes the phins some of that money they wasted on him last year?

You mean when he beat the Patriots*, on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL? We play MNF this year, and who do we play? Oh yeah. The Patriots*! Same team he beat last year, on the same stage. But nah, he's worthless.

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Any updates on this?

...just let this big sleeping "dawg" lie......maybe Chuckie will sign 'em...he likes to have 37 QB's in camp and has NEVER graded ANYONE below A+....stay tuned............

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Any updates on this?

At this point, we still have McCaron, who's relatively unknown. Allen, who's a rookie, so he may pan out. (don't get me wrong, I hope he does.) And Nathan "Pick Six" Peterson. My friend that works at Tempo got a call asking for a reservation in the smoking section for a Jason Butler, but I can't say if that's true for sure. All I know is Jay would be the stopgap that we need, but Pegula is Cheap and won't do it. Get ready for another 18 year drought. 

• Haha (+1) 1