Sign Jay Cutler Now

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

You're getting a bad QB. Which would you rather have, an unknown at QB (could be good could be bad) or a known bad QB?

Let me know when you decide.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know, this is the first thread I can recall, in some 20 years here, that the congenital stupidity of topic title alone literally makes me viscerally angry.

Really, this topic is pissing me off.  A lot. I wish I could slap this topic.  

Maybe you should invest some of your time in something more tangible than getting pissed off at a post about a football team.  Grow up and get a life Peter Pan, 0 people care about your emotions in here.  Maybe you can find a friend on craiglist who you can pay to listen to your non stop complaining.

7 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Maybe you should invest some of your time in something more tangible than getting pissed off at a post about a football team.  Grow up and get a life Peter Pan, 0 people care about your emotions in here.  Maybe you can find a friend on craiglist who you can pay to listen to your non stop complaining.

Sorry, I should have my post with a "trigger warning" for you.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Sorry, I should have my post with a "trigger warning" for you.  :lol:

No need to apologize hombre.  Keyboard warriors who get worked up over a sentence are the people that really need the help.  But hey, if I had no life like you id defend the only thing im good at too ?

16 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

read the comments here. Pretty up everyone is doing their version of female dog slapping the topic.

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

why would we sign him he's terrible?  he'd be the worst qb on the roster

He didn't look so terrible when he did the impossible last year, at least in Bills terms: he beat the Patriots! 

Don't get me wrong; the guy is horrid and we aren't going to sign him, nor should we.

I did enjoy that prime time ass-kicking of the Patriots last year, though, so I can't say too much bad about Cutler.

5 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning. But our other options are Nathan "Pick Six" Peterman. A Rookie. Or unproven AJ McCarron. With Cutler, we at least know what we're getting.

I know what I am getting with Chlamydia too, and I don't want that either

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

No need to apologize hombre.  Keyboard warriors who get worked up over a sentence are the people that really need the help.  But hey, if I had no life like you id defend the only thing im good at too ?

Not the only thing I'm good at.  Let's have a spellling contest.

23 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Thank you BillsMafia13 for your support. Two people on the Cutler train.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Just because he hates me, doesn't mean he's on the Cutler train.  Lots of people hate me and think you're ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

I vowed never to competitively spell again after misspelling "failure" in the 10th grade.  

You're...really kind of a low-watt light bulb, aren't you?  

7 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I definitely dont agree with you, Cutler would quit faster than Orton.  

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just because he hates me, doesn't mean he's on the Cutler train.  Lots of people hate me and think you're ridiculous.

You're...really kind of a low-watt light bulb, aren't you?  

You're.....really much more dim if thats true.  Its from a TV show ya dolt,  but I digress.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not referring to the quote.  But keep trying.  

Sure I’ll play along. Only other thing I said so far was you’re a loser with no friends who is sad enough to talk trash to other fans because you have nothing else of value in your life. I’ll await your witty rebuttal!

6 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

yeah, the first overall pick next year. and we can sell it to the highest bidder and stockpile a crap ton of talent! brilliant! 

• Like (+1) 1